Chapter 71

Note: Wow you’ve been reading this story for a long time now! Don’t forget to message, comment and vote to let me know what you think. :)

Since you’ve stuck with me for so long already, I guess you must love the characters as much as I do! Please help me get some money to continue writing! I’ve got 5 books planned out in my head, but I need some money in order to make time to keep up my writing.

Help me by ordering the printed version of this book! The book is only $16.99!

You can order it by using this link: https://www.createspace.com/4799393

The link for Amazon is way too long, so message me to get it, okay? :)

Thank for the love and support, you guys keep me going when times are hard. :D

========

 Demona's point of view

When I crashed into Simon and heard Eros slam the door behind me, I strangely didn’t feel like crying. Eros had shut off the bond, as was to be expected. Simon was trembling like a leaf and his eyes were brimming with tears. He picked up my coat and draped it around me so that I was no longer showing so much skin. I drew it around me and shuddered.

“So…” I started, my voice sounding pretty stable in the light of everything that had happened.

Simon put a hand at the small of my back and urged me forward. I walked along, noticing we were going in the direction of my dorm.

“You’re plan worked,” I told Simon, not knowing what I could say to make this better. I had done something horrible, obviously, but I’d also given Eros his freedom back. I had no idea if Eros had realized what him passing the test yet, but I was sure he’d eventually be happy. If he would forgive me, I didn’t know. He’d been so angry at me… Simon however – his feelings were not just fury and resentment, but there was so much confusion, grief, so many undetectable emotions…

“This was not my plan,” Simon spat. “This was all you.”

“I know.” I sighed. “But it worked.”

We were in front of my dorm now and Simon pulled my keys out of his pocket. I was lucky he’d had the foresight to bring them, since my roommates weren’t in. It was the night of the full moon. Once the door was open, Simon handed me the keys and turned away from me.

“You’re not coming inside to talk?” I asked surprised. Surely me making out with Eros and him texting with Amy meant we needed to do some serious talking?

He turned around and looked me square in the eye. “I don’t want to talk to you, not now. I’m not sure when I will.”

“Sime…” I started towards him, but he moved away from me. Suddenly, I got mad. I wasn’t like I was the only one here who’d done something wrong. “Even if you don’t want to talk, I do and I think I deserve an explanation about Amy.”

“No, you don’t.”

I blinked in shock. I’d never heard Simon’s voice turn this cold and unfeeling. Nor had his eyes ever been this emotionless. The tears were gone.

“I sent a few flirty texts to a girl,” Simon started with a sigh. “I get why you’re mad about that, but you just took taking revenge to a whole new level. You cheated on me Demona.”