Chapter 70

Note: Wow you’ve been reading this story for a long time now! Don’t forget to message, comment and vote to let me know what you think. :)

Since you’ve stuck with me for so long already, I guess you must love the characters as much as I do! Please help me get some money to continue writing! I’ve got 5 books planned out in my head, but I need some money in order to make time to keep up my writing.

Help me by ordering the printed version of this book! The book is only $16.99!

You can order it by using this link: https://www.createspace.com/4799393

The link for Amazon is way too long, so message me to get it, okay? :)

Thank for the love and support, you guys keep me going when times are hard. :D

========

Author's Note: 

I can't wait to hear your thoughts on this chapter. I think it really shows who Eros truly is, what really gets to him. I loved writing it - his mind is a very strange yet compelling one to dive into. I hope I made everything sound convincing and right. 

I can only hope you'll all enjoy reading this chapter as much as I did writing it. I've been working up to this scene for such a long time now. I feel kinda empty now it's out there... It's been inside of my head for over a year now, and finally it's there: black on white, a part of the story...

Enjoy!

===========

Eros’ point of view

The moment her coat hit the floor, I knew I was in for a world of trouble.

I know, Eros,” she said with a severe expression on her face. “I know you’re my secret admirer.”

For a moment, I had no idea how to react to this. I had been so sure she was still in the dark about this… Was this what her weird behavior in the restaurant earlier today had been about?

“Look,” I started, “I never meant for you to find out it was me.”

She obviously wasn’t listening. Instead, she was taking off her earrings, her necklace and the orange bangle. They were left scattered on the floor near the coat.

“Did you think you could buy me?” she yelled. “Did you really think you could get in my pants just because you spent money on me?”

I wanted to tell her that she was wrong – that hadn’t been the plan at all. I’d just wanted to express how much I liked her, to brighten her days a little, to make her feel special. Back then, I hadn’t known how to do that. We hadn’t been friends like we were now, and I’d felt like I needed to do something without her knowing it was me. I’d known she’d otherwise never accept the gifts. Telling her was no use thought – she was obviously off on a rampage. There was no reasoning with this side of her.

“Do you know how it made me feel when you unzipped my dress after the dance?” she asked, stepping closer. “When you told me how nice it was that the dress came off so easy?”

Crap – that must have been how she figured it out! But why hadn’t she come yelling at me right away? Why had she kept this silent?

“It made me feel like a cheap hooker!” She was yelling now, fury radiating from her. “Do you think of me like that? Like a fucking prostitute?