Chapter 87

If you’re reading this chapter, I’m quite positive you like the book. ;) Otherwise, why would you read so many chapters?

If you didn’t buy the book yet, you definitely should! It has new and exciting scenes, no more stupid mistakes, and the entire thing was edited & polished.

You can order it by using this link: https://www.createspace.com/4799393

The link for Amazon is way too long, so message me to get it, okay? :)

========

 Sam looked around the room, where everyone was sitting on the ground or one of the beds. We’d all changed into our PJ’s an hour ago, after everyone had had enough of Guitar Hero and Sing Star. Eros and his roommates turned out be amazing at the letter game – almost as good as me and my friends were at Guitar Hero. Eventually, Sam’s eyes locked on Hailey. My old and new friends had been making a real effort to get to know each other, which explained why Sam would be choosing Hailey.

“Truth or Dare?” Sam asked with a nice smile – much nicer than her usual grimace. I guess the recent full moon was still working wonders on her mood.

“Truth,” Hailey replied.

So far, pretty much everyone had picked Truth. And with so many people that didn’t really know each other, some of the questions had been pretty basic: where would you like to live of you could pick any place in the world? When was your first kiss? What is your most embarrassing blunder ever?

Sam tapped her chin, mulling over the possibilities. “Which guy in this room do you think is the hottest?”

It wasn’t a shameful question in my opinion, but Hailey turned bright red. On the other side of the room, Paul choked on his sprite. A few of the guys jeered and everyone was looking at Hailey intently.

“Just tell them it’s me,” Dylan teased. “Everyone in here has the hot for me, obviously.”

“You wish,” Eros grinned.

“Hey, I’m still in the mix too,” Antwan brought in. He was sitting with his back against the wall, an arm around Minnie. She kissed his cheek, murmuring something that made him smile.

I was looking at Paul, and I could see Anne and Greg were too. Jen and Sam were too engrossed in each other to notice much else, but the three of us just knew something was going on here.

“So?” Sam pressed. “Who is it?”

“I’m switching to a Dare,” Hailey told her with pink cheeks. “We can still do that, right?”

“Sure,” Sam replied with a frown. “But you’ll have to do the Dare no matter what.” When Hailey agreed, Sam shrugged and gave Hailey a Dare. “Kiss the guy that you think is the hottest.”

Hailey grunted. “That almost the same as Truth!”

Sam grinned. “There are no rules that say I can’t tell you to kiss someone, so…”

When Hailey got up from the floor, I already knew what she was going to do. She took three big steps and then stopped in front of Paul. He looked positively flustered, but he got up too and when she put her hands on his shoulders, I could tell that it was not the first time they were standing like that. The way their heads tilted, their eyes closed and his hands knotted in her hair… This wasn’t the first kiss they’d shared – it was one of many.