Chapter 2

Note: this story has been published through Self Publishing. Keep in mind that the Wattpad version is only the first draft! For the polished version without the many mistakes, buy a copy!

Where can you order a copy, you ask? Please use Create Space, because they give me more royalties!

Create Space: https://www.createspace.com/4799393

On Amazon (but they barely give me any royalties).

Don't hesitate to message me about where to buy it!

========

 “Demona Hollow, formerly lived in London?”

“That’s right.”

The woman behind the counter looked down on me, lowering her purple rimmed glasses to see me better. She was wearing a tight red dress with pink ribbons on the shoulders and she looked dreamy, like she wasn’t really there. “And you’re here for vampire management?” She further questioned.

I blinked. “Well, I am here because I am transforming into a vampire...”

“She is,” Eros interrupted. “Just give her the keys to her room, Miss; she’s tired from her journey.”

The woman pursed her lips. “I won’t be told what to do, Eric, not even by a fine lad like yourself.”

Eros grinned. “Thanks, Miss.”

“All right, here are the keys to your room. Normally, you would be roomed with your own kind, but since there are no other girls, well, there is a place with the werewolves, so the principal decided to put you in there. It’s room 302. That’s-“

“I’ll show her the way,” Eros interrupted and smiled at both of us.

I took the keys from the woman and smiled gratefully at her. I then followed Eros up a flight of stairs. He was so fast I could hardly manage to keep up. “Could you slow down a bit?” I breathed.

He did so immediately. “Sorry, I forgot you’re not as far in the transformation as I am. By the way, if you want to blend in here fast, you’d better start calling it the Trans. Everyone else does.”

“Fine, the Trans,” I repeated.

Two guys walked past us then, staring at me with wide eyes. Eros greeted both of them and they mumbled, “Hey Eric” with their eyes on the floor. It was as if they were afraid of him. I decided not to let that influence my opinion about him. He might seem dangerous, but he was a vampire after all and he was really nice to me. We walked up two more flights of stairs until we reached room 302. I noticed the inside of the building was black as well, depressing.

“Here we are.” Eros knocked at the door. “Girls, open up!”

The door opened a crack and a girl with wild brown hair and a cigarette in her mouth looked into the hallway. She had this look about her that told me she was the kind of girl that always got into trouble.

“Hey Eric,” She opened the door completely and smiled seductively. “Want to come in?” She was wearing a leather jacket and tight black jeans with green stiletto heels at her feet.