Chapter 51

By now, you must have read the author’s note about 50 times or something. :P You know this book has been published, and you’ve read a bunch of chapters, so you must like the story. :) The book is only $16.99 so go and order yourself a copy!

The link: https://www.createspace.com/4799393

If you want to order on Amazon, massage me for the link!

=======

Demona’s point of view

Somewhere in my fuzzy mind, I could feel teeth and blood – somehow I was experiencing both being bitten and drinking the blood. Crap. Of course, my guys were fighting. With everything I had in me, I shouted at them in my mind: stop this nonsense and come to me!

When I felt no more pain and tasted no more blood, I sighed.

“What the hell are they doing?” I mumbled, opening my eyes to see Antwan and Will hovering over me with pale faces and wide eyes. “What?” I asked, trying to sit up.

“Stay put!” Antwan warned, pushing me back down. “How do you feel?”

“Like two idiotic teenage boys just started a fight over me,” I answered ironically, “and also a bit like two of my friends are looking at me like I am about to drop dead.”

“Well, judging by the way you have been drooling and moaning the past minutes, you just might,” Will commented, somewhat more relaxed that his friend. “But seriously, Dem, how are you feeling?”

I thought about that for a moment, bringing a hand to my pounding head. “Like someone hit me over the head with a frying pan, ran me over with a tractor and then did a waltz on my unconscious body while wearing nine inch stiletto heels,” I grumbled, rubbing my temples.

Antwan and Will rolled their eyes at each other and sighed. “So, basically, you’re fine,” Will decided. “Good.”

“Go open the door,” I ordered, “or Eros will knock it down in about three seconds.”

Without further ado, Antwan threw open the door, just in time for Eros to storm through. He was walking way too fast, prepared to take down a door that had disappeared from his path. With a smack, he ran into the wall across from the doorway, not able to slow down. Worried he’d hurt himself, I tried to get up again. Will pushed me down again, this time with a lot of force.

Eros recovered from the blow in no time. Simon came in then, panting from the effort of keeping up with Eros. Both of them dropped to their knees in front of me, taking one of my hands in theirs. The first thing I noticed where the upcoming bruises on Simon’s face and hands. I was pretty sure that underneath his layers of clothing, a dozen more of them were forming. I could feel it.

“You hurt him,” I accused Eros, pulling my hand from his grasp and bringing it to Simon’s cheek. He winced when I touched one of the ugly red spots there.

“Hey, I am the one with the major nosebleed here,” Eros sputtered without convincing anyone. He was in trouble and he knew it, cowering away from me like a little boy that was about to be yelled at by his mother.

“He had every right to pretty much kill you,” I told him sternly. “You were hurting me. Simon however, was doing nothing but trying to help me. You should not have laid a single finger on him.”

“But... he started it!” Eros argued, his eyes ablaze. “He hit me!”

“And as I said, he had every right to do so. You however, shouldn’t have touched him even if he choose to set you on fire and throw stones at you.”