Chapter 45

By now, you must have read the author’s note about 40 times or something. :P You know this book has been published, and you’ve read a bunch of chapters, so you must like the story. :) The book is only $16.99 so go and order yourself a copy!

The link: https://www.createspace.com/4799393

If you want to order on Amazon, massage me for the link!

=======

I banged on the door more fiercely now, willing it to open. Meanwhile, I focused on Simon, hoping I would be able to call him somehow with my mind. I didn’t think that was possible, but I’d just have to try. So I thought about him with all my might. To my surprise, the feelings of despair didn’t come to me more clearly. Instead, I felt a calming presence in my mind. It couldn’t be, but it felt like… like Simon was asleep.

Crap. When the truth came to me, I felt like I was about to fall over. If I wasn’t feeling Simon’s emotions and I was at Eros’ door… That must mean that I was somehow experiencing Eros’ emotions right now. I didn’t know how the hell it was possible, but there wasn’t another possibility. I banged on the door once more, because I knew that if it was Eros who was feeling this horrible, I needed to help him. If I’d woken up knowing it was Eros, I would have rushed up here too, no matter what I’d promised Simon or how confused I felt about the kiss we’d shared. I cared about him and you do whatever you can for the people you care about. I’d figure out why I was feeling this later.

The door finally opened, and I could see a pair of dark eyes looking at me from the dark. When the guy saw I was just a girl, he opened the door completely, allowing me to see him. He was ridiculously hot. Seriously, I thought, I don’t know what it is with Eros and the people he hangs out with, but they all give me a serious inferiority complex. The guy had nothing on but jeans and a white boxer that was visible just for a fraction of an inch. He was so buff he could have been a Calvin Klein model or something – maybe he was, who knew? He had somewhat longer jet black hair and piercing blue eyes.

He was smoking – yet he looked so full of himself, the way he was standing there, like he knew anyone who looked at him was either jealous of him or wanted to be with him. That may be true for most people, but not for me. I didn’t feel at ease with him at all, not even slightly. He just stood there, taking me in with a smirk on his face. I figured this must be Dylan. I had already met Eros’ roommate Leo, who was blonde with freckles, and Corey was supped to be a nerd. This guy was already annoying the hell out of me, but he was no geek.

“Well, well, what do we have here?” he mused finally.

I shook my head to clear it and gloated at him when his eyes took me in. At least it seemed like he liked what he saw – very much so. No girl could not find that gratifying.

“I need to see Eros,” I announced plainly.

The guy sighed and leaned against the doorpost. “I ‘m afraid he’s asleep. Come back tomorrow.” He seemed to be waiting for me to say something, so I did.

“No, he’s not,” I countered aggravated. “Don’t bother lying to me. Something is up and I have to see him right now.”

“To do what?” Dylan asked simply.

I hesitated. He had point. What was I going to do once I saw him? I decided not to worry about that yet, I knew Eros needed me somehow. He needed a little feminine touch. No guy could be hurt and be comforted by his male roommates. That just wouldn’t do.