Chapter 64

Note: Wow you’ve been reading this story for a long time now! Don’t forget to message, comment and vote to let me know what you think. :)

Since you’ve stuck with me for so long already, I guess you must love the characters as much as I do! Please help me get some money to continue writing! I’ve got 5 books planned out in my head, but I need some money in order to make time to keep up my writing.

Help me by ordering the printed version of this book! The book is only $16.99!

You can order it by using this link: https://www.createspace.com/4799393

The link for Amazon is way too long, so message me to get it, okay? :)

Thank for the love and support, you guys keep me going when times are hard. :D

========

It was late that night when Pete delivered us at the boarding school. I thanked him graciously, although I was still a little pissed about him ruining my outfit. His parents had made him clean up his car after dinner, before he drove us back, so at least I hadn’t been pressed up against a tired this time. Simon had sat in the back with me, letting me snuggle against him for the long ride home.

He’d been so happy back at his parents’ house, so relaxed… The closer we came to the school however, the more tense and distant he grew. I wasn’t ready to let him go, so I held his hand and gave him a kiss on the cheek now and then, just to remind him I was still there. He smiled slightly every time I did so, but he didn’t kiss me like back. My heart ached when I remembered the kiss at the dinner table. Seemed like that was going to be my last kiss for a while…

No, I decided. No way, I won’t let him decide for me anymore. He kissed me, so now it’s my turn.

“Good night, Dem.”

We were at my dorm and Simon opened his arms hesitantly to hug me goodbye. I threw mine around him and held him close.

“Thank you so much for today,” he whispered, his voice thick with emotion. “I can’t ever repay you for what you did for me.”

“You don’t need to,” I assured him, leaning back so I could look him in the eye. “I loved every single thing about today.”

He chuckled. “Every single thing, really? Even your ruined clothes and mashed potatoes in your face?”

“Okay, maybe no everything.” I grimaced. “But you more than made up for that.”

He shifted uncomfortably, but I didn’t allow him to pull back from me. “About that… I know I shouldn’t have kissed you, Dem, I’m sorry.”

“I’m not.” Before he could react, I reached for his face and pulled him toward me. When he opened his mouth to protest, I shut him up by pressing my lips against his. Immediately, he gave up his protest and sunk into our kiss. His hands moved from my shoulders to the small of my back, pulling me closed. I had one of my hands in his hair, the other on his back. Nervously, I moved my hand down to his pants, letting it slide across his ass, squeezing gently. He gasped and pushed me against the door of my dorm. His mouth left mine, moving down to kiss my neck.

Suddenly, there no longer was a solid wall keeping me from falling back. I toppled to the floor with Simon on top of me, sprawling in the hallway.

“I thought I heard something,” Sam commented dryly. She was standing over us, arms crossed.