Chapter 77

Have you bought a copy of this book yet? A real, printed book that you can take everywhere with you, lend to your friends…

No???!!

SHAME ON YOU.

Go and order yourself a copy!

You can order it by using this link: https://www.createspace.com/4799393

The link for Amazon is way too long, so message me to get it, okay? :)

If you DID buy a copy, I will be forever grateful. :) Please tell me what you thought of the book!

========

 It was Wednesday morning. One day since I’d lost my powers – two days till the full moon. Which pretty much meant I’d been freaking out for an entire day already and would be freaked for at least two days more.

I was banging on Mr. Combright’s door while Simon and Eros stood behind me, amused at my behavior. They both didn’t really get why I was so upset. Eros had just downright admitted that he thought it was hilarious – he’d been teasing me every chance he got. Simon was more understanding, but he couldn’t truly get what I was going through. My whole world was suddenly awfully bleak. It was like all color had been removed from my life. I didn’t even know what kind of supernaturals most of my classmates were. I’d always been able to tell, so I’d never bothered actually remembering.

“What?” The grumpy teacher finally opened up his door. “You’d better have a very good reason to disturb me while I’m having my morning coffee.”

I pushed past him, into his neat little office. Eros and Simon followed, standing next to the chair I’d flung myself into. Mr. C groaned and sat down on his desk, picking up his steaming cup and the piece of toast he’d been eating.

“I can see you’re not going to leave anytime soon, so just say it already,” he ordered, taking a gulp of the strong hot liquid and grimacing when it scorched its way down his throat.

“They took my power of seeing auras,” I complained. “I’m totally useless now.”

The teacher frowned. “Did you have intimate relations with both of them?”

“No!” God, I’d almost forgotten how totally inappropriate he could be. I didn’t like coming clean to him, but he was the only one who knew stuff about bondmates, so I didn’t really have a choice.

“I figured out how to turn off our bond,” Eros explained. “She and Simon are together once more and I just didn’t feel like experiencing that.”

Mr. C nodded. “That’s very good, Mr. Slayer. I still believe Miss. Hollow should stay away from the both of you, but I can see that is never going to happen. Shutting off the bond is a good start.”

“So… I thought her how to do it,” Eros went on, not acknowledging the compliment. “And she managed shut out both me and Simon. It seems like she’s split her power in two and now it’s stuck inside of us.”

The teacher took a bite and chewed for a moment, looking thoughtful. When he’d swallowed and washed it down with some more coffee, he turned to Eros again. “What do you mean, split in two?”

“I can now see the auras of vampires and werewolves,” Eros explained.

“I can do the same for witches and fairies,” Simon added. “And we can both see Dem’s aura.”