Short Stories

Hey guys,

Sorry to disappoint you: this isn't another chapter of SBS. But please, take a few minutes to read this author's note!

If you go on my profile, you can see that I've got a lot of stuff for you to read. A Bond of Love (thats this book, obviously) and the sequel, of course! THere are also a bunch of other finished & unfinished stories, but Supernatural Boarding School is my main concern, as it has always been.

On my profile, you will also find a collection of short stories from Supernatural Boarding School. I write those stories on request. What does that mean? That means that my readers suggest short stories and sometimes, I write them!

So, go and check out the short stories!! If you've got an idea for me, comment on this "chapter" or comment on one of the short stories and tlel me all about it. I've already written a bunch of them... Like how turning in a werewolf is for Sam, how Eros lost his father, how Simon found out he was a fairy... It's pretty exciting stuff!

So... please place a comment to tell me what short story you'd like to read about your favorite character! It can be anyone and anything. Go nuts. The story of Will's date with the pretty were girl? Or maybe something about Mr. Hammerhead? Or Eve and Drew? Just tell me in a comment below.

I hope you guys are as excited about this as I am! I'm looking forward to reading your ideas and starting to write.  

So please be creative and tell me what you want to read about! 

Love you all!

xoxo Mokita