Leico-bonfire night

It was bonfire night and Nico was in his cabin alone. He hadn't seen Leo in weeks ever since he got picked to make all the fireworks for tonight. Nico sighs as he draws. Piper had visited Nico with Jason and Hazel, Frank and Reyna was meant to be coming over from camp Jupiter for the firework show. It was getting late so Nico headed out and as soon as he shut the door he got attacked by hugs off Hazel and Reyna. Nico smiles for the first time in weeks, Jason had found out that only a certain number of people could get Nico to smile and Reyna, Hazel and Leo were the majority of the list. Jason smiles as he walks with percabeth, frazel, Piper, Reyna and Nico to Zeus's fist. They all sat down and Jason noticed Nico sitting right at the back...away from all the chatter and socialisation. Jason smiles at Nico who smiled faintly and looked at the sky. He noticed Leo heading towards them. Nico didn't seem to notice. Jason shrugged and looked at the sky with piper. Leo snuck up behind Nico and hugged him. Nico leant against Leo.
"Watch the fireworks Ghost King" Leo says. Nico watched as the groups ship names showed up in the fireworks in hearts. Nico frowns as he realises he doesn't have someone, Leo was always going to just be his best friend, just a crush like Percy that will never ever happen. He watches as a firework explodes
"Will you be mine?" A firework says.
"I love you Nico di Angelo" another says. "And I always will" another says. "Love Leo" the last one says. Nico spun around and Leo was blushing like crazy. Nico smiled and kissed Leo, wrapping his hands around Leo's neck...Leo's hands found there way to Nico's waist and he kissed back. The fireworks kept going off behind them but all Nico could focus on is Leo...that smell of burnt wood and mints, that smell of Leo filled his lungs and his head spun. Leo smiled into the kiss, he was finally not the third wheel or the seventh. They pulled away and Nico had the biggest smile on his face than anyone had ever seen.
"Love you too repair boy" Nico says.
Leo smiles as his hair was on fire.
"Leo you're smoking" Nico says.
"Wow Nico, thanks for the compliment" Leo says. Nico rolls his eyes and pats out the flame.
"I meant literally you elf" Nico says.
Leo smiles. "So? Will you be mine?" Leo asks. "I thought you would never ask, of course Leo" Nico says. Leo kisses him and Nico kisses back. Nico rests his head on Leo's shoulder as they stand and watch the rest of the fireworks. Jason and Percy were silently fangirling about Leo and Nico and whispering about leico for the rest of the night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: hey guys 😀, how are you guys? The next chapter will be a pernico/percico oneshot and I am sorry for any spelling/ grammar mistakes. Until next time stay happy, bye guys - author chan