Chapter 73

Note: Wow you’ve been reading this story for a long time now! Don’t forget to message, comment and vote to let me know what you think. :)

Since you’ve stuck with me for so long already, I guess you must love the characters as much as I do! Please help me get some money to continue writing! I’ve got 5 books planned out in my head, but I need some money in order to make time to keep up my writing.

Help me by ordering the printed version of this book! The book is only $16.99!

You can order it by using this link: https://www.createspace.com/4799393

The link for Amazon is way too long, so message me to get it, okay? :)

Thank for the love and support, you guys keep me going when times are hard. :D

========

 Author's note: sorry guys, it's just a bit of a filler chapter, nothing very exciting happens... Well, you'll find out if Simon and Dem stay together or not, of course, but other than that it's just a filler. I'm working on some exciting things right now, concerning Dem's power to see aura's, the whole school board thing and I've got something planned for Anne, Greg and Dem's other old friends... So please be patient!

By the way... while reading this chapter you should put Move by Little Mix on repeat. You'll get why when you get to the end of the chapter! I love that song!!

==========

“So – when are you going to start talking?” I asked Simon when we were halfway through dinner and he still hadn’t said a word. “You asked me to come here, remember?”

He sighed and took a sip of water. “I just don’t know where to start, okay?”

“How about… why have you been texting with Amy?”

“Really, that’s the first thing you think we should discuss?” Simon snapped. “Not the fact that you cheated on me?”

“I didn’t cheat on you,” I argued. “Not exactly, you know that. And you also know that I’m very sorry for hurting you and that I realize what a stupid move it was to make out with Eros. But you can’t ignore the fact that it worked – he’s in the clear. Plus, he managed to forgive me.”

“I don’t care about Eros,” Simon said softly, looking down at his half-empty plate. “What I want to talk about is how you felt when you were kissing him.”

“What do you mean?” I asked – this was not going the way I expected. I’d prepared for yelling, fighting and eventually making up because we loved each other too much to stay mad for long.

“You liked it,” Simon replied, sounding desolate. “You didn’t just go through the motions for the sake of the test, you actually enjoyed being with him.”

“Yes, I did,” I affirmed. “So what?”

Simon’s head snapped up, confusion written all over his face. His glow was a deep grey. “You’ve got to be kidding me, Dem. You can’t expect me to just be fine with it.”

“You’ve known that there are feelings between me and Eros for a long time now,” I told him sternly. “I may not have realized it sooner, but you sure did. How could you not, with the bond?”

“Yeah, I did know.” That still came as a surprise to me – I’d partly been bluffing. “But when you weren’t throwing yourself at him, it wasn’t a problem.”