The ultimate love story...

Three months later...

I was up, showered and dressed before Zak had even lifted his head off the pillow.

"Zak. Babe come on." I urged shaking him.

"What?" He whispered groggily.

"It's morning. Come on." I smiled.

He smiled and sat up rubbing his neck and looking at the bed "I won't miss this bloody bed." He groaned pushing himself up and out of it.

As he took a shower I packed away everything, stripping the bed I left the sheets on top for the hospital and looked around the room for anything else I may have left.

"Let's go." I grinned pulling the small case behind us as we headed down to the neonatal ward.

"Today's the day!" A nurse beamed stepping away from Theo who had just had his bum done.

"All ready to be dressed. I was hoping you'd be here to do it. I feel it's always one of the last things to do before leaving." The nurse added.

"Thank you for all your hard work and help." Zak smiled stepping beside me.

"You young man are most welcome. But make sure you bring this little charmer back in to see me from time to time." The nurse cooed over Theo who's little arms lifted and legs pulled up.

"You're not going to fill that nappy are we?" She asked as he opened his mouth. "You're hungry... Give me a minute and I'm sure mommy and daddy will be on it." She smiled taking the nappy sack away and washing her hands.

"Hello my little bug a lug." I whispered holding out my finger, Theo took it and held onto it.

"Uncle Aaron has arrived!" Aaron sang walking in making Zak roll his eyes and hush him at his loudness as I giggled quietly.

Aaron, with a baby car seat had tied balloons to it. "You don't think the helium will make it fly away?" He asked.

I lost all control then and laughed hard as he put it down and expected it to fly away.

"Jesus bro." Zak chuckled.

"I've had a lot of coffee. A lot. Hey there dude!" Aaron grinned coming over to see Theo.

"Here we go." The nurse smiled bringing a bottle over.

I tested the temperature and passed it to Zak when I heard Aaron gasp.

"What? What is it?" I asked panicking.

"Can I do it?"

"Feed him?" I asked and waited as Aaron nodded.

"Yeah of course you can but jeeze don't do that, I thought something happened."

"Sorry. It's just since Bubz has been here I haven't held him cause of his machines but now he's bigger and hasn't got wires... Can I? Can I pleeeeease?"

"Aaron yes." I laughed as he ran to the sink and washed his hands hard.

"Hang on dude, I'm coming for you. We're gonna talk about everything. Trust me. I'm gonna be the best uncle in the world."

"And God parent." Zak reminded him.

"And God parent, because I'm the best." Aaron continued coming over. Like a natural Aaron scooped him up, got him in the nest of his arm and took the bottle.