'Thinking of you'

Zak POV

I'd been watching the saline drip for what felt like hours.. The doctors, nurses and even security tried to keep me away from Maria but I fought relentlessly and eventually they faced the fact I wasn't going anywhere without her.

They wouldn't speak to me, I'd even tried to look through her notes but I didn't understand the medical words they used and I didn't have the patience to google the individual names to find out what they meant.

"Why hasn't anyone seen her yet?" Aaron asked sitting the opposite side of me.

I shook my head "I have no idea but I'm going to find out soon. This is ridiculous. Why isn't anyone here?"

"I don't know bro but they better start talking because I'm going out of my mind here, I'm gonna get a coffee. I'll bring you a water and find a doctor." Aaron answered looking at Maria before leaving. Myself and Aaron had a huge bust up in the hallway 20 minutes ago. He suggested I left the hospital and went back to the hotel, telling me Maria wouldn't want me here... I wasn't going to be giving her the option.

I sat with her and watched the ECG  record her heart beats as well as her blood pressure.

"Maria.. Darling it's time to wake up." I spoke quietly. I waited when a soft groan left her lips and she rolled her head to the sound of my voice.

 I waited when a soft groan left her lips and she rolled her head to the sound of my voice

"My head.." She whispered.

"You bumped it. Take your time sweetie." I replied.

"Why is it so hot in here?" She asked looking away from me and around the room.  "Where's Aaron? I want Aaron." She added.

"Just getting coffee he won't be long. I'm here." I answered taking her hand but she pulled it away and shook her head.

"Maria. Please. I'm worried about you."

"The show.. You have lockdown. It's too hot in here... Zak I feel sick."

I didn't know what to do but try and convince her that she was okay, I wasn't a doctor. I didn't know but I did know that she needed to be kept calm so I spoke to her about Gracie. She laid there listening me and watching videos of her I had taken doing stupid things. Also the trick of biting water from the hose whilst I tell her to 'Get it'.