The real moments.

It was late afternoon when I woke with a body attached to me.

Over night and the course of the morning I had gained a growth.. The size of a 6,1 man with jet black hair, big arms and tattoos.

My Adonis was back.

From the smell he had taken a shower and from the lack of clothes... He had fell into bed and onto me.

As much as I loved his butt, I covered us with the sheet and kissed his head. Normally I would hear him come in, I must have been so tired last night that I passed out. I just hoped he felt okay..

I had this habit, that when I was thinking I played and fiddled with something on Zak. Normally his rings or chains but on the rare occasion it was his hair and I was enjoying every damn second.

Last night whilst he was gone, I did what he said, I opened the condoms. I guess he was amused I bought some.

I didn't want a baby.. Neither did he as far as I knew.

But I had a shock when it came to the femidom. He could either experience his member in a rain coat... Or fuck what may as well had been a plastic carrier bag.

Both were slimy and awful.

So I guess I was going to the doctors for the pill. Or another implant, I wasn't sure if I needed to take a break from the bar and that's why there was only a 3 year period on them. Who knew?!

I reached for my phone and managed to pick it up. Zak would need downtime today to cleanse and repair himself for anything he had came up against spiritually. If he didn't, the next few days especially at home were going to be hell. Even more than what they are now.

I felt him moving and had his head pushed into my boob, I waited and sure enough his hand soon started to wander on my body.

I began giggling under him and stopped his hand when he bit my boob.

"Zachery." I hissed.

"I'm back." He laughed and took hold of my waist giving me a cuddle.

"I know." I replied.

He looked up giving me a good morning kiss when I pulled him down on top me.

"Oh hello." He smirked.

"Did you have food when you came back?"

He shook his head "I just needed some loving and sleep."

"Oh, I guess I better be a good not yet wife and get some food into your system." I replied.

"I'm not hungry.." He placed his head down making me frown.

"Is everything okay?" I asked playing with his fluffy hair.

He shook his head.

"Za-

He flew off the bed taking the sheet with him. I sat up and waited as he threw up in the toilet.

It was a bad night..

I got out of bed pulled out a pair of boxers from his bag and picked up a bottle of water before heading to the bathroom.

I walked in to Zak slumped on the edge of the bath holding his toothbrush in his mouth.

"Here..." I placed his things down and took his toothbrush helping him clean the stomach acid from his teeth.

He was exhausted. He played a good role at trying to cover it but he was absolutely worn out and now running on empty.

"I'm gonna get you some food and then we're getting out of here for a few hours you need to reenergise." I informed him as he looked at me.

I'll get bacon to drive the RV instead of the cars, incase Zak needed to throw up or go to sleep.

After his teeth were done, his boxers were on and he had a mouth full of water I helped him back to bed.

Most people saw Zak, and his job as a paranormal investigator as two separate things.. But deep down when you get to know him, you realise its embedded into his blood. There's no other role in the world that he could do as well as what he did investigate. His commitment to work overpowered anything and everything. His determination is what makes it such a good show. With the team behind him giving 100% it made it an excellent show with a no1 rating on the channel. If you were with him you had to understand his hangovers, how he would flip out, shout, break things and sometimes break down out of the blue. He said his work was dark, that he wanted to keep the house light, and he did. But I think that he kept it light so that he wouldn't fall Into darkness and let it all cave in on him. He wasn't fighting a spiritual wall at work.. He was fighting it 24/7 and sometimes one flank fell. Which is when he would need support to repair and recuperate.

"Something happened last night.. Didn't it?" I asked.

"I got lost.." Was all he said.

Everyone would think he meant physically and away from the crew. But I knew he meant spiritually and mentally surrounded by the crew. He would have gone off in his mind and would have found it hard to pull himself back around.

"You're back now." I whispered stroking his face.

"If I ended up in there... Would you stick by me?" He asked.

"Prison?"

He nodded.

"I guess... I mean, I couldn't imagine my life without you now. Zak has something else happened?"

He shook his head and laid down on his side away from me. I stood up and went to get myself ready for the day when he spoke again.

"Maria?"

"Yes?"

"I love you.."

My heart was breaking to see him in this state. As his was when I was home, we weren't having an easy time of it lately and it seemed that we weren't going to get a break any time soon. I went over and gave him a kiss.

"I love you too."

"I meant what I said that day." He mumbled playing with my promise ring. I smiled and gave him another kiss.

"Good. Because I'm not going anywhere now. You've got me." I smiled and left him to sleep some more.

My mission today was getting my not yet husband on the right road again.