Came over to 'Hang out'

I laid in bed looking up at the hotel ceiling wondering...

Maybe, just maybe I could satisfy myself with my mind?

Shuffling in bed to get comfortable I closed my eyes and fantasied. Breathing deeply I put myself in an almost meditative state when a low pull came from my nether regions asking to be satisfied. Frowning I tried again just to ease the moment. Only this time it happened again and was a lot stronger.

"Woah." I breathed opening my eyes. I was now more turned on than ever. "Shit."

I went to 'satisfy' myself when I pulled my hand away. I hadn't been able to do that since going with Zak, let alone after. My Ex boyfriend wasn't much use so a girl had to do... What a girl had to do!

I heard a shower helps.. You know, spray it down south and hope for the best... But I imagine that would be dangerous. I mean, the shower here felt like a fire hose on my back, let alone putting it down under and hoping for a hallelujah.

No. No this just won't do.

Kicking the bedding off me I got up and paced the bedroom, maybe I could watch a dirty film?

I looked at the TV almost tempted but I couldn't help but think I'll be worse off.

"This sucks." I spoke to myself. "I know. Let's count sheep."

I dropped back into bed and closed my eyes..

One sheep.

Two sheep.

Three sheep.

Four sheep.

Five sheep.

Sex- Six! Six sheep.

Wonder what Zak's doing?

---

I knocked on the door and waited. Being patient I could guarantee he was wondering who it was, if it was a fan and how he could check who it was without opening the door.

"W-who is it?" He asked in a high pitched voice.

"Police open up!" I grunted.

Sure enough the door opened quickly and I pushed my way in.

"Maria.. Th- okay you got me then." He smiled closing the door realising it was me all along.

I went straight over to the bed and threw myself down on it.

"Can I help?" He asked.

"Yes! I'm bored."

"So you come to hang out. Cool, I can't sleep anyway."

"Goody!" I pulled myself up the bed and got in it as he came over in his boxers and got in beside me.

"So... Whatcha doin'?" I asked looking at him.

"Nothin'." He held his hands out as proof.

"Tell you what I want to do..." I began.

"Maria you said you wanted to take things sl-"

"I wanna lay on my belly but I can't." I sighed defeated.

Zak paused his excuses and looked at my bump "I think it's attractive, seeing you with a swollen belly like this." He smiled.