The talk, the walk and Trouble

I woke the next morning to find the tv still on and Zak spooning me. I looked over my shoulder at him to see his head pressed into my back and his arm thrown over my waist.

I needed to move.

Picking up his arm slowly I took it off my side when he grumbled and wrapped himself around me.

Shit.

"Zak..." I whispered quietly.

"Zak. You need to let me go."

He grunted pushing his head against my back again.

"I need to use the bathroom." He grumbled and released me.

"Please come back." He mumbled with his eyes closed.

I used the bathroom and cleaned myself up before going back to him, getting in my last position he clung back on like a koala and rubbed my tummy as he drifted off again. Once his hand stopped I placed mine on top and held it. I shouldn't have stayed or allowed him to be clung to me like this as once he's awake everything will go back to normal and it will sting. At the moment it was sympathy leading him to do this.

Waking myself up with worry as to if we will ever be friends I went onto my phone checking my emails. I paused when I heard a little laugh, looking at Zak he had a smile plastered on his face whilst asleep.

'Must be dreaming.'

"I love you Maria." He mumbled before throwing his leg over mine latching his body onto mine.

I laid there blinking wondering if I've had so many tablets that even I'm hearing things.

Shaking my head I went back to my phone when his hand moved under mine, I waited as his hands went to the shorts I was wearing and went to divulge under them.

"You don't want to be doing that.." I laughed pulling my his hand away. Instead he groped my boob, I rolled my eyes and left him to it, but groping a boob led to one thing..

Junior was awake and pressing against me.

"I guess in a way I should be flattered." I spoke to myself as he kneaded it in his hand.

'Could have gave me a booty rub instead, with his large hands he gave the best ones.'

Like a puppet I was manoeuvred to how he wanted me, which was apparently led on my side with one leg pushed up, whilst Zak junior rubbed against me, to make matters worse? He was grinding his hips as well.

I was being dry humped... By Zak.... In his sleep.

Middle of the night sex started like this, he'd wake up with a raging one and would poke me with it until I woke up. Sometimes he'd kiss the butterfly tattoo behind my ear until I woke then he'd play that he was asleep, how do I know?

I've played along to just to keep him hanging on in there. I've heard him tell himself no, he's moved away, moved back, got behind me, dry humped me, got up, left the room, came back, got back into bed, cuddled in and wham. It's back.

Then I usually 'woke up' and kissed him to hide the fact I've been giggling for the last 10 minutes at his struggle.

I thought about it... I thought about just rolling over and satisfying his needs as there are other ways to 'ease' his problem without having sex.

'Why would you do that? Are you trying to be your own headfuck?'

'If he didn't want to then he'd stop me.'

'And you can deal with rejection, can you? Cause that might happen.'

'You're so negative..'