New news.

A/n{ Hey. This would be the chapter of where I originally planned to finish the story.. But there's a little more to go.. You lucky ducks!}
-------------
I woke the next morning to find Zak asleep beside me.  His face was peaceful compared to the man I had walked into the night before fighting himself in the bed.

Looking down across his body I looked at the small red marks on his wrists that had been created from the belts I used as restraints. I knew that if I had woke him last night he would have launched himself into attack and I would have been hurt.

Knowing he was going to be there a while I got out of bed and headed for the bathroom and then the kitchen to make myself some food. Closing the kitchen door with Gracie by my feet I turned on the radio quietly and began making us breakfast.

It felt weird being back home. This was my home, he was my home.. But after recent changes I was now living with Aaron. I checked my phone to see a message from him asking if everything was okay after I told him Zak was having night terrors and I had to let myself in as he couldn't wake himself up. What I also found a little odd was how Aaron put 'Take care of yourself Maria.'

Did he think Zak would hurt me? Maybe there was more to all this then they were both letting on.. Maybe Zak was telling some truth in everyone being different. Especially if Aaron has put that.

Fixing up some pancakes, eggs and bacon I plated it up and almost screamed when I saw Zak's reflection looking at me in the window.

I turned to look at him "Good morning." I smiled quickly placing the plates down.

He stepped forward and turned the radio off looking at me. Not speaking a word he walked over looking at my face hard. Something wasn't right and I immediately stepped back.

"Zak... You're make me uncomfortable. What's wr-"

"If you're a demon. I'll kill you."

I blinked "excuse me?" I asked slipping away and getting myself some water.

"You heard me."

"I'm not a demon Zak."

"That's what a demon would say!" He snapped coming towards me again I panicked and threw the water over his face making him stop.

"W-it's wet?" He frowned touching his face.

"It's water you weirdo. What the hell is wrong with you?" I asked keeping my distance.

"T-this isn't a dream?"

"No, can't you remember anything from last night?" I asked concerned.

He shook his head and wiped his face with his shirt. Still had the appealing body that woke the inner vixen in me.

"You don't remember me being here last night?" I asked.

"Did we have sex?"

"No."

"Did I do something to you?"

"No! Zak what the hell is wrong with you?"

"So I didn't touch you in any way?"