Bellwood Cemetery

I hopped in with the boys as Jay and Ash took the other car with the cases. There was a small production crew but they were going to arrive at the location at some point, but Zak was eager to get into the caves. He held an adventurous side to him, like a small child waiting to discover some unhidden treasure.

I hadn't said much after the hotel, we had simply parted ways and got into the car without glancing at each other again. I came on this lockdown with the intention of protecting my heart whilst being near him, all it made me do was realise that I was ready to get hurt by him again. I laughed when Edward Cullen told Bella she was his drug but I understand it now... Zak was my own personal drug and a dangerous one.  I was hooked and the last week I had gone cold turkey and in effect it had made me neglect a simple need of eating.

I couldn't stomach food... Not when it felt like ash in my mouth.

I guess when you are with someone and they open your taste palette to a world of spices and flavours that when you are no longer with them, everything reverts back to dirt.

As we drove to the Bell witch cave I sat up slightly seeing the surroundings of fields and the slow diminishing presence of houses, it reminded me of England instantly and I couldn't help but smile at that point.

We were on the main road just outside of the Bell Witch Cave when I sat up taking notice of one sign..

"Huh.."

"What's up?" Aaron asked.

"None of you saw that sign back there?" I asked.

They all looked for it, usually meaning they missed it.

"No what did it say?" Zak asked.

"It was the sign for the Bell Chapel... Less then 2 miles from the opening to the Bell witch cave site..."

"Are you serious?" He asked getting Billy to stop the car as I nodded.

We all hopped out and walked down the small road to the chapel looking at the white picket sign near an immaculate picket fencing.

"I wonder if people feel that much energy from the caves that they get themselves cleansed or blessed before they go?" I wondered out loud.

"It's probably people worried about the curse of the Bell Witch too. I mean they say that if you take a rock from here then you take the curse." Billy noted.

A car stopped beside us making me turn to see who it was, Jay rolled down the window and looked at us.

"You guys alright?" He asked.

"Yeah Maria noticed how close a chapel was to the Bell witch Caves. Just taking a look." Zak answered.

I walked away as they spoke and around the side of the Chapel when I noticed not only was there a chapel, but also a cemetary.

"Hey Guys?!" I called over to them.

Zak jogged over to see what I was looking at. "They have a cemetery here too?"

"I'm thinking intro..." I announced.

Zak tilted his head "Good eye. Let's do it." He smiled.

"Let me go chat with the groundskeeper first and probably the priest."

"Okay, Maria?"

I turned to look at him as he went to speak, struggling he shook his head "Never mind."

"Okay."

I found the groundskeeper who gave us permission to film there. I was happy that we could as it was a perfect place, I also knew the guys would give the upmost respect whilst doing it too.