Wait your turn

My eyes stung..

My throat felt sore from the struggled crying I had done throughout the night. I had left the room three times to go and crawl in with Zak seeking his forgiveness.. Three times I climbed back into our empty bed in our room leaving him alone.

He didn't want to know unless I showed him my body. I was worried he wouldn't want me after seeing it, I mean.. Two scars which were near on impossible to hide, he could simply ditch my ass and go with someone younger, funnier and more beautiful.

I wasn't fun to be around at the moment. Looking at the garden I felt intense anger, my body felt like I had been injected with some form of chemical that induced some imbalance within me.

I kicked the bedding off and stalked to the wardrobe pulling off clothes from the hands and stuffing them in a bag before changing into sweats.

I left the bedroom and threw my bag by the door before going into the garage/gym. I couldn't drive whilst angry. I had to work out. Shoving my phone through the speaker system I bounced trying to figure out what to do first. I saw the sparring dummy punchbag stood in the corner.

You.. You'll do.

I walked across and punched it in the face. Still not satisfied I punched it again. And again. And again.

Using the music only fuelled my anger as I took all the bad energy, the crying, argument and anything I could think of out on the bag.

-----------

Zak POV-

I looked at the bed beside me, I had built a body of pillows beside me to make me feel less alone.

Stupid I know but it helped me settle eventually, I was sure Maria would come in. To climb into bed beside me and snuggle.

I would apologise, she would and we would fall asleep holding each other.

But that never happened.

I heard the bedroom door slam making me sit up slowly and rub my eyes. I couldn't live with animosity.

Getting my glasses I pushed them on and left the bedroom to find a hold-all sat by the front door. Fear picked up in me.

She's going.

She's leaving me..

Music was pumping from the garage giving me an idea of where she had gone. I walked in to find Maria straddling the punch bag dummy raining blows down on his face.

"I! Can't! Help! It!" She screamed delivering each with a blow. As her fist came up I saw she had no gloves on and moved fast, grabbing her wrist caused her to look up at me.

Her eyes were blood shot and her face was wet from tears.

"Stop..."

"Get out." She growled pulling her wrist back before driving her elbow into the dummy's head.

I took her hand but she snatched them away and pushed me. "Get off me! Go Zak!"

"No, Maria please.. Just stop. It's okay to be upset but you're hurt."

"What do you care!" She bit and turned her attention back to the dummy before punching it hard all over again. Holding her hands together she lifted her arms, seeing my chance I wrapped an arm around her waist and lifted her up off the doll.

"I said stop!" I snapped as she began fighting me.

Thrashing in my arms I avoided her head a few times as she growled in frustration, her feet found traction on the floor, causing us both stumble.

"Get off me!"

"No, not until you've calmed down!"

In some move we both hit the floor and Maria made her way out of my grip, as she tried to crawl away I grabbed her ankle and pulled her back to me delivering a slap to her ass making her hit the floor with a howl holding her butt cheek.

"Asshole!" She shouted as I laughed and pulled her over before straddling her.

Grabbing her hands I pinned them to the floor and looked down at her eyes seeing wildness behind them. Once she settled I let go when her hands wrapped around my neck pulling me down on her.

I felt her body arch up against mine and a moan leave her lips as I grabbed at her backside hard.

I pulled away and held her gently by her throat but firm enough for her to pay attention to me.

"That bag... By the door. You unpack it. You aren't going anywhere." I growled.

She nodded instantly agreeing "you're not leaving me. How fucking dare you try and take what's mine." I frowned hard at her.

"You don't want me if you slept in the the other room. So fuck what you think."

I growled and held her glare. "Bedroom. 2 minutes."

I got up and left her on the garage floor whilst I went to the bedroom and sat on the bed.

My palms were twitching as she came in slowly and looked at in her running crops and my top pulling the hem of it with nervousness.

"Here." I pointed in front of me making her shuffle towards me.

"I'll tell you want I'm going to do.. Then the reason. Got it?"

She nodded and chewed her bottom lip holding the smile in. She was a little freak deep down...

"I'm going to take down the crops. Then put you over my knee. You will look into that mirror and watch ever single blow."

I noticed her eyes flutter at just the words. She gasped as I followed my actions through and had her over me knee, wearing a black lace thong that made my anger twitch a dial further.

"I think ten will be enough. For your misbehaving, your lashing out at me and your damn stubbornness to let me in. Do you think that is fair?"

Maria nodded quickly "I want to hear you."

"Yes master."

"Good, you count and watch."
I replied massaging the area I planned to turn red.

I lifted my hand and delivered it to her soft bum "One."

By 4 she let out a moan, and I was so hard I was pushing against her stomach. Each one she gasped and let out a long moan holding my leg. I massaged after each one to reduce the redness but I still could see where my hand had been.

"10." She moaned pulling her hip in and releasing them. "Thank you."

"Now it's my turn." I said as she stood up an notice my bulge. I was convinced after making love to her properly that my issue would calm down. But this no touch policy was doing my head in an my body didn't know when to stand down.

That morning... I received the best oral I've ever had in my life. So much so I couldn't even form a sentence after I'd came.