The right page.

I sat on the beach beside Zak with a grin spread across my face as I ate my dinner.

This beat any restaurant, hands down.

The sound of the sea, the slight breeze, relaxing atmosphere, the view, the food and the company. Zak was barely eating his as his attention was more focused on the sun setting. I guess men could only focus on one thing at a time... But a few occasions I had been proved wrong so maybe it was just the beauty.

I knew at someone point I'd have to instigate the conversation on why we were really meeting but right now? In this moment I was happy again.

Sure I was happy with being pregnant, I was gonna be a mom for the first time, I was excited after having a miscarriage and a demonic possession attached to me I finally felt like something was going right in my life. In our lives, I should say. But Zak, Zak had wanted different things, I'm just hoping we can find a alternative, a compromise, a median. Instead of beating each other with a shit stick on this situation.

"We should talk." I spoke quietly causing him to sigh quietly. "About how to get you some decent sleep." I added.

"Oh- I thought..."

"I want to help you." I spoke putting my hair behind me and looking at Zak. He had stopped eating and resulted in playing with his food.

"Not hungry?" I asked.

"I've had enough, more tired than anything." He replied.

"So let's talk! How can I help you sleep?" I asked pushing my rubbish into a plastic carrier we had designated as a bin.

"No idea."

"Do you think it's the situation we are in?" I asked.

"Maybe. But it could also be the fact that I now hate sleeping alone." He answered.

I nodded understanding that one all too well.

"You should get a pregnancy pillow. Best things in the world, just one big cuddle fest." I replied making him smile.

"I've put the house up for sale." Zak announced making me choke on my drink.

"W-what? Why?" I asked looking at him.

"Too many memories..."

"And none of them are good?" I asked slightly hurt.

"That's the reason I have to go... Everywhere I look I see some memory. It hurts to be back to square one again. Alone."

"Where will you go? Vegas?"

He nodded "As much as I loathe the place sometimes I wouldn't move."

I let out a quiet sigh of relief, I just hope it was close to me that's all I'm saying!

"So you and Aaron huh?" He asked looking at me.

"Me and Aaron.. Yeah he's good to me." I answered pushing the sand under my feet.

"Can't say I didn't see it coming.."

"I had no idea.." I replied.

"He's always had a soft spot for you, so it was only a matter of time that he made his move."

"My move." I corrected him.

"You made the first move on him?" Zak asked making me frown.

"Hold on what are we talking about here? I'm talking about moving in with him." I said looking at him.

"Oh. I thought.. You and Aaron? Were a thing now."

I blinked.

Where the holy macaroni?!