It's going down..

I raked my hair up into a messy bun and wiped the beads of sweat forming on my forehead when Zak took my shoulders and steered me from the cave.

"Aaron can you go help Billy a minute setting up the light poles." Zak said, Aaron gave me a little look and concern flashed across it.

"I'm fine."

"She's over doing it." Zak added making me roll my eyes. I sat on the steps down to the cave and looked up at Zak who folded his arms.

"What?" I asked holding my hands out.

"You are doing too much." Zak said looking down at me.

"There are things that need to be done. If it's not important, can I please get back on with my work?"

"You've been quiet since lunch." He noted. I looked away from him, mainly because I had noticed his presence at the table, he was hostile and a few times he slammed his phone against the table in anger. Not to mention the energy that came off him.

"Why were you angry at lunch?" I probed.

"I wasn't."

"Were too. I know you Zak.. You hardly ate, you kept slamming your phone down on the table and the energy that rolled off you! Pheww!"

"What you sense energy now do you?" He snapped making me grit my teeth. He rubbed his face and joined me on the step letting his knee rest against mine.

"I've messed up Ri." He mumbled looking across the farm.

His face held worry and no doubt he was having terrible anxiety, he was a worrier.

"Why? What's happened?" I asked. He sat forward and rubbed his face hiding in his hands.

"Hey? Come on. You can talk to me. What is wrong?" I asked rubbing his back.

He shook his head side to side before removing his hands and revealing his gorgeous eyes... They still gave me the chills.

He tried to speak but couldn't, after clearing his throat he tried again "Tasha is trying to blackmail me."

I wanted to say good, that it's karma, I wanted to laugh and say it deserves you right but I didn't know everything so I simply sat quietly beside him.

"She said if I don't stay with her that she's going to leak some personal info on me... Including the miscarriage." He said looking over at me.

"Let her. I'll deny it." I shrugged. "All you have to say is that she is some bitter ex who got rejected. Another snake."

"There is something else..."

"Go on." I pushed.

"I couldn't..." he nodded his head to the side making me frown.

"What?"

"Oh you know!" He sighed making me shake my head.

"I couldn't.." He looked down at himself and at me.

"You couldn't get it up?!" I asked almost shouting it.

"SHHH!"

I covered my mouth and waited as he looked around to see if anyone had heard. I looked back at him and smirked "Don't be ridiculous."

"I'm not. I haven't slept with her and she is full on bat shit crazy already. I haven't... Not after you."

"Hold on. I don't believ-"

"It's true. Fuck why would I tell you something so goddamn embarrassing if it wasn't true. I'm a man of stamina but it's not working. What if there is something wrong? Like seriously wrong?" He asked.