Apprehension..

A week later...

"Oh my god.. Just keep going!"

"I am but I'm hurting you..."

"It's so big!"

"Just breathe.."

"No don't go slow. Fast, I need you to go fast!"

"Okay."

"No! No stop! Stop!"

"I'm almost done.. Shh!"

"I can't! It's too much!"

"Zak you have 1 and a half eyebrows done.. Stop being a baby." I rolled my eyed and pulled his hair making him his as he tried to escape from having his head on my lap.

"Owh! Ria! Not my hair!"

"Lay still! You asked me to do it and you're almost crying about it."

"Well you're being rough."

I sighed and put the tweezers down "Go on then.. Half eyebrow."

He looked up at me as I waited for him to go but he grabbed my hand and kissed it "Sorry, I'll shut up."

"You know... I read in a magazine. That some dude pulls out his pubic hair with tweezers." I informed him making Zak hold himself.

"Then he needs a doctor. Eyebrows are bad enough."

*Ping*

"Motherfucker! That one hurt more than the last!"

"I got three in a row for you then, that's why. I'm trying to hurry up before you pass out." I laughed at him. I got the last few eyebrow hairs and looked down at them happily.

"Who said men don't groom.. That hurt." He sighed.

"Oh you big baby, but seeing as you were such a good boy it comes with a complimentary head massage." As soon as I started his eyes rolled to the back of his head and like Gracie he turned his head into my hand making me suppress a giggle.

"Fuck me that's worth every pluck." He sighed as I continued.

After 5 minutes Zak shuddered and opened his eyes a little heavier with a smirk on his face, "What have you been thinking about?" I asked curious as he sat up and turned himself on the bed. Getting onto his knees he grabbed my foot and pulled me down the bed and almost under him.

"A range of things... But firstly how much I want to kiss you." He whispered kissing my neck. I sighed contently as he kissed my throat and neck before a gasp left my lips from a little bite he gave.

"Second.. How I want to feel my body on yours, close to yours." He pushed himself against me making me smile and kiss his mouth.

"Thirdly.. How bad I want you."

His hand slipped up my top and brushed my side when I froze up and grabbed his hand. "No."

"No?" He asked to make sure he had heard right.

"I-"

"Forget it." He sighed and rolled off me. I watched as he got off the bed and walked around it before slamming the bathroom door.

"I'm sorry.." I mumbled before looking at my hands.

There once was a time where we couldn't keep our hands to ourselves, any moments left alone led to a cheeky grope or a hint of what's to come when we were alone but since the operation I couldn't bare the idea of Zak seeing my body.

I placed my hand on the scar feeling it slightly raised under my shirt, I knew what it looked like. I saw it every single day when I showered, I had resorted to locking the bathroom door as well, worried Zak would try and want to hop in the shower with me. The last thing he needed to see was my body almost set up for a post mortem.