Vicious circle.

I felt a hand pull my shoulder gently encouraging me to lean on them. Giving a sigh I rested my head on their shoulder and closed my eyes.

"Nearly home." Zak whispered giving the top of my head a kiss.

"Then bed." I mumbled.

"I agree.. You look exhausted."

I nodded against him lazily and looked out the window seeing the plan descending in the sky. We were on the flight home and from what I guessed.. We were now landing in Las Vegas. Zak was right with me being exhausted, but it wasn't from the heat, being awake early this morning or any else... Other than him and the new toy he had bought. I was tired from the constant wind up of my body, like a spring I was all coiled up with endorphins that never got their release. 6 times he had me at the peak of orgasming but he stopped and decided to keep me at the point for over an hour and a half. Mentally I had beat him with a pillow, locked him in a cupboard and turned him into my sex slave for life...

Physically I was an exhausted mess that had a throbbing so bad the slightest idea of sex would have me on the ground. I'd never been obsessed with sex, never. But it wasn't until the physical contact between myself and Zak had stopped that I realised how much I missed it. The intimacy of being close to him, skin to skin, close enough to see through the windows of his soul from his eyes.

His hand brushed my arm gently making a soft moan leave me as I snuggled in closer to him. "Who'd have thought I held so much power over you with that thing?" He laughed softly.

"You had the power without it.. You just never realised it."

"I guess so, but when we were... You know properly. I could never hold back. Not when we are together properly. My vixen."

Lifting my head I lifted my eyebrow "I feel all.." I paused looking around me to make sure nobody else would hear the words "I feel like a submissive."

Zak grinned "I believe you called me master. So I'll draw a contract up. Let's do this properly."

I looked at him and laughed but stopped when he kept an even face. "Are you serious?" I whispered getting a tiny bit excited. I was glutton for punishment with him.

"From the excitement in those eyes... Absolutely." He whispered making me flush and squeeze my thighs together.

"Problem?" He asked noticing.

"N-Nothing. Just cabin pressure. I think." I replied grabbing a fly safety leaflet fanning my face.

"Oh of course." He answered cockily.

-------------

The shower rained down on me making me sigh contently as I washed the shampoo from my hair. Coconut scent had filled the bathroom as I rinsed and conditioned my hair, I turned the shower off and reached for the towel behind me when I touched a hand. I screamed and looked to see Zak standing behind me.

"What the hell are you doing?!" I shouted.

"Just show me.."

"No! Get out!" I ordered.

"Don't push me away." He sighed.

"Please.. Please just give me the towel and go." I answered holding my stomach with my arms trying to cover it the best I could. Screw the rest of my body.

"Ma-"

"Zak don't be cruel, I'm not ready. Just give me the towel please."

"Show me or I'm getting in the shower and I'll turn you around myself." He replied holding my glare.

"Please.." I whispered getting upset.

"I'm sorry but it's the only thing I can think of that will make you.. Well you again." He answered stepping back with the towel by his side.

I looked down at my body and blinked away the tears "If you lov-"

"Don't even go there. Show me so we can work past this."

I looked over my shoulder and held my tummy good "Over my dead body." I snapped as a tear fell from my duct. I left the shower and bathroom soaking wet and went straight into the walk in wardrobe. Snagging one of his tops by the hem I pulled it clean off the hanger and pulled it on my body before finding underwear.

I got myself dressed into Pjs ignoring his presence behind me and paused as I was left with the top to change, but I could wear his so I wasn't too fussed.

"I'm sorry. I just want us, I know this morning was great, it was fun and we enjoyed ourselves but I want to be buried in you Maria. I want you under me or on me, writhering in a beautiful pain from my body not some device I hold the controller too."

"I need ti-"

"I've gave you time! You've shown Aaron! Do you not trust me enough to see your body?"

"You deserve better." I answered quietly.

"I deserve someone who loves me. Someone who is comfortable with me and someone who wants to share every deepest darkest secret with me. That person is you or at least it was you."

I bit the inside of my lip looking at how frustrated he was by this. "I miss you. The real you. Not this clone." He answered sounding almost appalled.

"I-"

"I'll sleep in the other rooms until you find it in yourself to trust me again.." He answered leaving the walk in wardrobe.

"Zak.. Don't be like this." I sighed following him and watched as he collected his pillows and phone charger.

"This is stupid! We were happy this morning and now you are going to sleep in the other bedroom?!" I snapped.

"Because you don't trust me! What have we got if you don't trust me huh? Tell me?"

"You got me.." I mumbled.

"I thought I did... I'm not sure anymore."

"But I need you. You need me after lockdowns cause of the nightmares." I responded desperate for him to find a reason to stay.

He looked at me dead in the eye making my heart beat a little faster. He found a reason?!

 "Good night Maria." He answered before leaving the bedroom. The door closed behind him leaving me to cover my mouth and cry quietly on my own.

 The door closed behind him leaving me to cover my mouth and cry quietly on my own