Just another tease

Soft thudding brought my head up from my phone to see us drifting across the lanes and towards the median barriers or some people called them Jersey barriers.

My eyes shot to Zak who had fallen asleep behind the wheel making me grab the wheel hard waking him up.

"Zak!"

"Who?! What?!" He panicked.

"Pull over, let me drive, you're exhausted."

"N-no. I'm okay." He yawned making me shake my head.

"Pull over."

"No."

"Za-"

"I'm sorry I'll stay awake! But I'm not pulling over." He answered sitting up straight and undoing the window.

"Why are you pushing yourself?" I asked rubbing his back gently.

"Because this is suppose to be perfect.. It has to be." He replied.

With the determined look on his face I realised there was no way I would get him out from behind the wheel but I could convince him to pull over soon.

"Zaaaak..." I spoke touching his thigh.

"Yes."

"Can we pull over soon? I want to stretch my legs."

"Sure."

I smiled and looked out the window around us before pushing the belt off my shoulder.

"W-what are you playing at? Maria? Belt on properly." He fussed.

I pushed myself up the seat and towards him carefully before reaching down for his belt.

"I- what do you think you're doing?" He asked looking between his crotch and the road.

"Making this fun.. Eyes on the road master.." I whispered making him growl and his hands tighten on the wheel.

He moved back giving me enough room to get him free of his boxers before I wrapped my hand around him and pumped slowly.

"Ready?" I asked quietly.

"For wh- oh god." He breathed as I went over and took him into my mouth.

His body was always responsive and I was soon given a rock hard friend.

"Hmm..." He hummed above me as I bobbed my head up and down on his length. What wouldn't fit had my hand around it circling.

I drew my tongue up his length feeling his thighs tighten.

"You suck dick so well." He moaned. I couldn't help but giggle at his comment. Not once has he ever commented, but tonight he felt the need to. Just not as romantic as I had hoped for.

I pulled back and pumped his body hard making his head roll on the headrest to me.

"I f-fucking love you.." He groaned before a hiss left his lips.

"Tell me when.. We don't want a mess."

"Oh god. I'm close. Talk dirty." He panted.

Now I was stumped.. I've never done it before. Mud... Squelchy mud?

I had to think fast.

"Don't worry about I-" he spoke but I couldn't let him down.

"I want your cock."

"Yeah?" He asked with a slight smile.

Hey I can do this..

"My body is throbbing for you.. I want you to fill me up. Make me yours. I want to fuck you hard. I'm so wet right now..."

He hissed and gritted his teeth hard.

"You're so big, I can't fit your big cock in my mouth."

"T-that's it." He stuttered.

"I want you to fuck me so bad that we have to sleep on the damp patch on the bed.. You like it when I suck on you?"

"Yes.. Fuck me yes."

"Like this master?" I asked taking him deep in my mouth again, his hand pushed my head down making the tip hit the back of my throat. I held myself down on him fighting the urging.

"Oh fuck.. Fuck fuck fuck." He gasped when I came back up for air.

I sat back and carried on until he was almost done.

"I'm gonna come. Oh fuck oh fu-" he stopped as I pulled my hand away and leant over undoing his window completely.

"What?" He asked in disbelief.

"What? You think you get to cum? Oh sugar you'll only fall asleep." I smirked.

"No.. No you haven't just caused that and think you're gonna leave it..
Finish me."

"No, I'm not having you fall asleep like you do. You'll have to wait until Carmel."

His hand hit the steering wheel hard and looked at me "You're lucky Gracie is in the back.."

"Oh daddy you're teasing me." I purred giving him a wink.

"I hate your face right now." He muttered.

I reached over and grazed his member making his hips rise in hope. "Tsk tsk tsk.. So impatient." I giggled doing the window up slightly.

"You're actually gonna leave me like this?" He asked.

"Absolutely.. Leave him out. I think I like seeing him." I wiggled my brows but someone had a hurt ego and put himself away.

"Oh Puddin'" I pouted.

"You're not funny." He grumbled.

"Wide awake though aren't we?" I asked.

He was now he was sexually frustrated.

0-1 to me!

"You should get some sleep." Zak advised.

"And leave you to fall asleep? No way."

"I'm awake now.. With a raging boner." He muttered.

"I'm sure whilst we are away you'll get your fair share of fun and-"

"A daily blowjob for that stunt." He added.

"Hmm... I'm gonna have to think about that one."

"What?" He asked almost disappointed. "I get one almost every day!"

"Well aren't you a lucky boy?" I asked.

He sat back with a smirk "Damn right I am."

I shook my head with a smile and pulled the blanket higher up on my body.

I was drifting off when I felt the seat lowering back.

"Za-"

"It's only me.. Just go on to sleep, I'm making sure you are comfortable. I love you." He whispered.

"Love y-..."