Out of nowhere

I slumped into Aaron's passenger seat and sighed.

"Woo! I thought we were going to have a bust up!" He laughed and pushed the keys into the ignition.

We had just been to IKEA and I hated it. Not the shop itself although it is designed as a maze so you have to walk around to get out but some stupid woman would kicked off on me.

"What was it over?" Aaron asked.

"I literally have no idea! Cushions I think! I picked up those two black ones and two black and white stripe ones.. I put them into the trolley and went to walk off, I then saw another one and stopped to get it, it was the last one. I had it. It was mine." I answered making him grin.

"So what you're telling me... Is you got in a cushion fight? Not a pillow fight?"

"Aaron I will hurt you." I warned making him laugh.

"I was like dude I already have it when she started to pull it out of my hands. I think she was on something. Her crazy eyes! Then she started calling me names and well.."

"That's when you shoved her in a floor display of pillows." Aaron finished.

"She pushed me first!" I defended myself making him laugh and shake his head.

"All I saw was legs and arms sticking out of a box and you flicking your hair."

"I was gonna beat her ass when she called me a hooker. Bitch." I muttered.

"I think security and management were good though."

"What by not banning me?" I laughed seeing the funny side to it.

"They had her on camera trying to pee in a bin.. Panties down and everything." He shuddered.

"That's why her crazy ass got the ban and not me." I answered.

"Plus the manager knew who we were."

I threw him a look "That's why you got discount! Oh my god! I'm assaulted and you get discount?!" I asked making him laugh hard.

"Sorry dude!"

"Starbucks.. You owe me." I laughed and fixed my hair.

"You got scratch marks on your neck." Aaron frowned moving my hair.

"See that's life threatening.. I need a cookie as well."

He rolled his eyes "Only for the shock."

"Of course!" I smiled sweetly as we headed off.

We had been busy all afternoon from packing orders, to sending them, getting supplies, currently leaving IKEA after buying things for his new home which he was finally moving into and now we were getting Starbucks and cookies before we did his grocery shop.

We were back to being best of nerds, I never realised how much I missed his company until myself and Zak had a bust up and I left the house crying.

I only ended up at Aaron's house crying into the black paint as we decorated. But Zak had rung Aaron and swore him to text Zak as soon as I arrived to make sure I had got there okay.

Zak knew I would go to Aaron for a cry, maybe a bitch and a moan and then I'd help him out until it was time to go home and either face the music or make up.

"So how was lockdown?" I asked as we headed across town.

"Busy, Zak didn't know if he was coming or going with paperwork. He was amazed at how you keep your shit together. Actually one time he lost it and threw them across the location saying if Maria was here this shit would make sense."