We were?

I don't think Zak stopped gripping the plane arms rests until it had stopped on the Tarmac. So much so I had to prise his hands off the seat.

"That's it. We are done." I reassured him as he looked around us.

"We stopped?"

I nodded making him smile "phew.. That was the ride from hell."

I agreed, with a storm and turbulence, it was like a rollercoaster and one that was thousands of feet in the sky, deep down I was panicking, but if I showed fear then Zak would clench onto it as well making himself 100x worse.

"Ready kids?" Billy asked passing us in the plane.

"I can't wait to get off." Zak replied grabbing his overhead luggage and mine before scrambling off the plane.

"Still not used to flying." Billy acknowledged as Zak left the plane quickly.

"I don't think he ever will be." I sighed before catching up with him.

I took my bag and carried it when Zak snatched my hand into his and held it tightly. I looked down at our hands and smiled before folding my fingers around his.

The airport was extremely busy and I soon lost sight of Aaron and Billy at luggage claim. It wasn't until someone smacked into me that I lost Zak's hand from the impact.

"Hey bro! Watch what you're doing!" Zak snapped at the guy. Who with a small group of friends had bashed into me knocking me to the floor.

"You what?" The man answered looking Zak up and down. Both were squaring each other up but nobody was touching my Puddin'.

"I sa-"

"Excuse us." I interrupted and tugged Zak away quickly.

Zak pulled us to a stop and grabbed my face "Are you okay? He hit into you pretty hard."

"Fine, just caught my face that's all. I'll be fine though. I don't need you fighting in an airport. Please remember that."

"Sorry, but it just got me so angry seeing you rebounding off him with force. You've got a red mark on your jaw." He frowned rubbing his thumb over it.

"Kiss it better then." I challenged and was stumped when he did exactly that.

"Now behave." He whispered making me smile and turn back to the luggage belt.

The first case came through.The first of many many cases...

------

We had gone through the routine of bag checks, car hiring and checking into our hotels. As Zak crashed on the bed I put our clothes away, but by the time I had came back he was asleep.

I watched him for a while before throwing my hair up and running a hot bath. I undid his boots and carefully slipped them off his feet. Putting them aside I undid his belt and pulled it out of the loops slowly not disturbing him before I removed his glasses.

I sat beside him with a few things and went to work, once satisfied I grinned.

"Sleep well my prince." I whispered.

I stripped off as got in the bath sinking down enough so that the water lapped at my chin, the heat of it instantly releasing tension from my back.

I closed my eyes drifting in and out of sleep when I heard Zak coughing.

Signs of an upcoming asthma attack... Did he take his inhaler this morning?

Sitting up I reached for my towel when he came in the bathroom and spotted me.