Daddys the word

I wasted no time to roll over and check go see if the necklace was still there first thing. So when my eyes landed on the medallion, I knew.

I knew he had been here last night, that his smell was real and that he had came into the bedroom. Why didn't he wake me?

Did he see my bump and decide he didn't want us?

I stopped thinking about it all and slipped the chain onto the mirror of the dressing table, that way I could see it. But it couldn't and wouldn't be on my mind all the time.

I took a shower and lathered up my bump. Proud. That would be the word I would chose. My bump was proud and so was I, I loved it. The only heartache was not being able to sleep on my front, which is how I sleep normally but when tired enough, I'll sleep any which way and that pillow Aaron bought! Heaven!

I got out and put moisturiser on taking my time with my scar across my stomach, it had got bigger because of how my skin was stretching but the doctor back in England said it was healing perfectly and that I had no worries.. Still did a little though.

Picking out a khaki dress I pulled it on and pushed my feet into thong sandals before filling a bag and making my way down to Aaron.

"Good morning sleepy bones!" He grinned.

"Hey, you're up early?"

"Of course, taking you shopping aren't I? Breakfast?"

"Depends.." I answered getting onto a stall.

"Depends if you're making it.. Well I am. So what would you like?"

"Pancakes!" I grinned as Aaron got too it instantly. I cut up fruit as I waited and placed it in a small bowl waiting for the pancakes. You'd be correct in thinking I'd clear everything and still think about more.

Once I polished off 4 pancakes, a bowl of summer fruits and a banana I was done and we headed out to go shopping.

Feeling eyes on me I looked at Aaron who was looking at my bump.

"What's up?" I asked frowning slightly.

"N-nothing."

"Aaron."

"How? How can he not want to be part of this?" He frowned.

"It's simple, the idea of having commitment as well as a large responsibility terrifies him. I won't beg for him to be apart of this. I refuse to chase him." I answered looking ahead.

"I'm so proud of you and I'm so glad you're back." He sighed before we headed off.

----------

Together we were worked out a food plan, deciding on bigger lunches and smaller dinners as Aaron always are like that and I didn't want heart burn throughout the night.