Not a clean cut.

AN; Sorry for the major confusion! I made the mistake of working on two devices.. Little old Wattpad got confused not to mention I previewed it first.. Hit publish but then it decided not to save? Who even does that?! So sorry for all the notifications if you've had them from my constant fight for this next chapter. So yeah... This is the NEW VERSION  of Not a clean Cut.  Thank you for your patience!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stood ironing a black t-shirt when Aaron yelled falling out his living room in a pair of boxers.

"Morning." I smiled and tossed him a pair of shorts off the pile.

"DAMN IT MARIA! I NEARLY PISSED MYSELF!" He yelled getting up and pulling them on.

"Someone is grouchy this morning... I guess you won't want the coffee I have just made you." I answered picking it up.

"Wait!" He called making me pause. "I didn't quite say I didn't want it...." He gave a little smile and I handed it over to him.

He took it and sipped it gratefully taking a seat on the couch as I continued doing his ironing. I was watching Ghost Adventures on TV to keep me company.

"Okay this dream has been fun but dude you aren't with Maria. You need to wake up now." He sighed.

I looked at him and smiled before picking up the iron and spraying him with the cold water.

"Shit! That's cold." He moaned. I watched as he held his hands out waiting and then signed.

"Is this a dream?" He asked looking at me.

"No. Why would it be?" I frowned.

"If this is a dream.. You would say that. To keep me here." He concluded. I watched a little longer as he debated his next move.

"I know. If this is a dream then I can do what I want.. Right?" He smirked.

"But it's not a dream."

"TOO LATE!" He stood up and dropped his shorts and boxers making me shield my face instantly with his top.

"DUDE!" I yelled. "PUT IT AWAY!"

"NONE OF THIS IS REAL!" He sang.

The idiot thought he was still asleep.. Okay.

I looked to my side seeing my glass of water.

"Sorry bro." I laughed and removed the top to throw the water over him. He yelled and soon covered himself.

"You awake now?!" I asked amused as he stood there soaking wet. I looked away as he pulled his boxers and shorts back up.

"Brutal." He muttered grabbing a towel I was holding out for him.

"Are you awake?" I asked again.

"Yes. But why are you in my house at half 8 in the morning?" He asked looking at the TV. "Watching Ghost Adventures and doing my ironing which I hate."

I guess I could see where he was coming from. I lived with Zak, yet I was here looking after him and doing his ironing whilst watching TV in the morning.

"I broke in." I answered making his head snap to the side.

"What?!"

"I'm joking I used my key." I replied.

He frowned "Still doesn't answer why you are here.."

I stopped ironing and looked at Aaron, I didn't even know where to start....