Still a little luck left.

A/n: so for the purpose of the story I'm gonna do the christening. There will be some changes based on the story line and the fact that Bubz is in hospital. Also that if you wish to skip the ceremony part then skip pages not the chapter as I will put a little at the end. The ceremony will be in italic for you. Lastly, I haven't been christened or baptised, so this is from online (don't shoot me.)

Love to you all!

------------------------

One by one the crew turned up, except Ash & Jay. They came together along with Billy who brung Diana to meet Bubz and Tilly had Joey and her little bruiser Parker.

Tilly had a little boy, and when I say bruiser I'm talking about 9lb 13oz baby!

Ellen was the last to swing in the room flustered holding a small bag and a iPad.

"I'm here now. Yes. Yes."

I said hi to my parent who were sat together watching the ceremony over Skype.

Thankfully the hospital had moved Bubz for some privacy for this moment but I knew he had to go back. It just broke my heart that all I wanted to do was hold my baby like Tilly had Parker, all chubby cheeked.

"Are we ready?" Father Ashcraft asked leaving me and Zak to nod.

"One second.." I spoke and looked down the corridor as a familiar face came in. Zak's arm went onto my waist as Alex stepped into the room.

"Room for one more?" He smiled and gave me a quick wink.

It didn't go unnoticed by Zak who's hand gripped my hip slightly.

"Sorry Father." I smiled and waited.

"Welcome to each one of you. My name is Father Ashcraft and we're here today to participate in the Christening Sacrament , and to give thanks and celebrate our joy in the arrival of a precious child.

Maria and Zak want to share their joy with you and they look forward to your continuing involvement with their child's life in the years ahead. They are also aware of the great responsibility that is now theirs. A great deal of their lives will be involved in caring for their child, and guiding him through the many paths of life.

As the years go by, their role as parents will be assisted and enhanced by each one of you here today, as well as by the friends and elsewhere that are unable to be here.

The Christening of a child is an important rite of passage to those that recognise the role that God plays in our lives.

The Bible tells us that it is God's will that children be brought to him for blessing.

We are reminded of a story in the book of Matthew, chapter 19, where little children were brought to Jesus for him to place his hands on them and pray for them. Jesus's disciples felt perhaps that the children were not important enough to warrant Christ's time and energy, and they turned them away.

However, Jesus said:

"Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these".