Desperate times.

*TW- Premature birth & other issues surrounding this going forward*

"W-what?" He asked looking at the floor.

"What the fuck are you looking for?!" I snapped. "The baby is still in me you idiot!"

"Waters? I- AARON!"

I looked at him wondering what the hell I was thinking calling for him, and to think I had Aaron as well.

"Y-your mum! Ring your mum!" I pushed him.

"My mom she's not a midwi-"

"DO IT!" I snapped before grabbing his hand.

Imagine period pain.... Then times it by a million.

"Okay, don't panic. We got this okay?" He asked as we walked downstairs.

I shook my head violently "S-something is wrong. Oh god, please.."
I held Bubz praying that this was a night mare, that I would wake up beside Zak on the couch.

"What's all the shouting?" Aaron groaned.

"Baby is coming!" Zak called.

I hadn't seen Aaron move so fast, he fell over the back of the couch and had his shoes on before Zak had finished scratching his ass!

Okay he was scratching his head but that's not the point.

"Bro! Come on! Sort your shit out! Keys!" Aaron pushed him whilst going in a cupboard.

He came back with a hold-all making me look at him "going somewhere?" I asked.

"Yeah, hospital. I- you need a hospital bag.... Well I packed it. Early."

"Early?" I asked bewildered.

"Okay really early because I knew when you said about that woman grabbing your bump...."

"What woman?" Zak asked with his phone against his ear.

"Woman in the black cape, grabbed Bubz in Ria's dream, left marks on her tummy."

"You didn't tell me." Zak frowned.

"Now isn't the time! It happened, you came back, you were in no fit state, I told Aaron before bed, that's it. I'll drive myself." I snapped grabbing Zak's keys and leaving the house.

I was bundled in the back and had Zak's phone tossed over at me. I rang Ellen and breathed slowly.

Calm.. I need to be calm.

'Hello? Zak hunny?'

"Ellenisriaithinkthebabyiscoming."

Real. Fucking. Calm.

"Ria? Baby? The baby! Now?!"

"I think so! Please hospital! It's too early! Hurry!" I cried hanging up.

"We'll get you there baby don't worry!" Zak spoke putting his foot down.

My mind was racing, what if this was bad news? What if something has happened to Bubz? What if that bitch hurt Bubz?!

"Oh god. O- I can't breathe. I can't breathe!" I panicked setting myself off into a panic attack.

Blood pounded in my ears as I pushed my hands against the ceiling, I couldn't focus on anything apart from the increasingly tight clamp around my chest.

My head snapped to the side bringing me back. I looked at Aaron who still had his hand up.

"Did you just fucking slap her?!" Zak shouted.