Work, work, work it out!

Montana.

I woke with the gentle touch of Zak's hand being buried into my hair massaging my head before caressing my cheek. I waited and felt his hand rub my bare back.

"No.. Not yet." I whispered.

"You look like an angel when you sleep." He whispered beside me. I smiled and opened my eyes slowly.

"Good morning, you look rather radiant and refreshed." He sniggered.

He was fishing for a compliment from last night.

"I fell asleep." I whispered remembering.

He nodded "I know, I went to get a glass of water for us both and you were passed out."

"Sorry."

"No, no don't apologise, it's good to see you sleeping. Also good spending time with the vixen inside of you." He smirked snuggling into me.

I was still on my front with half my face pressed into the pillow, his hand alone gently stroking my back was almost enough to send me back to sleep.

I gave a soft moan looking at him, "Where you going Maria?" He asked amused.

"Trying to stay here but.. So tired." I replied in a raspy voice.

"Wanna take the day?" He asked.

Now workaholic Zak was asking me if I wanted a day off?!

I pulled my hand up and put it on his forehead "Are you sick?" I asked.

"No, I'm better than ever." He smiled leaning forward he pressed a kiss on my shoulder and then lips.

"Perfect good morning." I gave him a little smile back.

Zak struggled to hide the smile on his lips, something was up.

"Is there something in my face?" I asked brushing my face off paranoid.

What if it's a booger?

I pinched my nose now even more paranoid.

"Aaron text.."

"Okay." I replied, it wasn't me, there were no bats in the caves. I let go of my
nose and waited.

He leant back and picked up his phone from the side and rolled back into place.

"At...2.57am. 'Will you two shut up. You're keeping the hotel awake.' " Zak read from his phone.

I gasped and went bright red "No." I groaned.

"What?"

"How embarrassing.. He's like a brother to me. This hotel is shit." I sulked burying my head into Zak's chest.

"Well don't expect me to apologise, I won't either because there is nothing wrong with expressing our love to each other.."

"There is when we are keeping people awake." I answered.

"Ah he's had a crappy night from his ribs."

I lifted my head up "Shit he's gonna need Advil." I rolled away and sat up.

"Hey, where you going?" Zak asked.

"Shower, run, pharmacy, shower again, breakfast and then we start work... Let's go." I leant back as gave him a kiss but he pulled me back on the bed and rolled me under him making me giggle.

"I got to go get him pain killers.." I whispered determined to keep quiet.

"He's a grown ass man, he can go get his own tablets.. I however need assistance." He grinned.