May I take your shoes... Ma'am?

The day seemed to drag on the more eager I got for the night time to speak with Zak.

My hotel suite was badass, I had a large California King to myself with a fireplace at the end of the bed and a gorgeous large bathroom. The fire had me though. To me when think hot and passionate love. I think of myself and Zak going at it in front of a lit fire, to match the fire inside of us.

Like now, the fire was out and so were we...

I was grateful that the day understood my nervousness to be in his company alone again and soon changed to darkness. That's when I got a text from him.

Zak{ I'm taking you out for dinner.

With that I was rushing around making sure I looked hot. I put some light make up on basically blusher and some lip gloss before putting on a red midi dress with lace sleeves.

I checked myself out in the mirror before pushing my mouth to the side. I looked nothing like the model in the photo... She looked every inch sexy I just felt frumpy.

 She looked every inch sexy I just felt frumpy

Her sexy confident look with those heels on.. Hell those boots from this morning were killing my feet.

I was about to text Zak to cancel dinner when the door knocked, grumbling I walked over and answered it to him stood in a crisp black shirt (the ones I loved him wearing... Which he knew..) with black jeans and black Supras on.

"Wow." He breathed looking at me up and down.

"Don't." I sighed. "Come in."

"What's up?" He asked closing the door behind him.

"I feel fat. I wanted to look nic-"

"You look gorgeous in my opinion."

"Look." I showed him the model in the photo. "Happy, sexy confident. How can she even wear those?! My feet hurt and I'm feeling fr-"

"Sit down." He answered making me sit on the bed with a huff. Zak picked up my feet and moved them on the bed making me sit down with my feet up. He perched on the end and began massaging my feet, I giggled as I was ticklish but also groaned in relief. I couldn't get to my feet without huffing and puffing.

"Better?" He asked as I moaned.

He knew how much pressure to put on certain points and I was soon halfway down the bed wanting sleep.

"You want to go to sleep or shall we go out?" He whispered.

"Out, food.."

"Come on then." He chuckled standing up and holding his hand out. I took it and got off the bed slowly making sure the sudden blood rush didn't go to my head turning me giddy. I had heard that some pregnant women faint from getting up too fast, I wasn't going to be one of them.

I found a pair of flats and wore them making me look up Zak with a smile. "Better?" He asked making me nod happily.

"Come on then." He smiled opening the door.