Untitled Part 1

Chapter 3282 The Difficulty Of The Test, Another Way Of ThinkingADVERTISEMENT

"The fourth realm requires the soul will be raised to the ninth dimension before it can break through to the fifth realm?"

Ye Tian was shocked.

This is very difficult. You must know that his third-level replica body is only in the fifth dimension. How difficult it is to upgrade it to the ninth dimension.

"How do you know which dimension your soul and will are in?"

Ye Tian asked for advice again.

Jumu Chilong did not hide anything, and said truthfully: "In fact, it is not difficult. The division of will dimensions is actually the level of dimension space to which one's soul will can break through. This requires a secret technique for testing. In the fifth It's almost difficult to learn in the Thousand Number Territory, but it's not difficult in the Four Thousand Number Territory. I know how to do it, so I'll pass it on to you!"

Wow!

A ball of light containing the secret art of soul and will was given to Ye Tian.

After Ye Tian accepted it, he obtained this secret technique.

"Thousand Dimensions Technique!"

This secret technique of soul will is not complicated, it is just a simple testing secret technique.

Ye Tian learned it quickly, and Juimu Chilong also left.

"It's time to test the level of the soul and will of my real replica body!"

207 "Thousand Dimensions Technique, Begin!"

boom!

Ye Tian's soul and will turned into a ray of light and broke through the layers of dimensions.

ADVERTISEMENT

The first dimension is broken!

The second dimension is broken!

The third dimension is broken!

Soon, Ye Tian's soul will broke through the sixth dimension, but when he was in the seventh dimension, it took him a long time before he finally managed to break through the seventh dimension.

"I didn't expect that my soul will barely break through to the seventh dimension!"

Ye Tian murmured.

This is far from the ninth dimension that impacts the fifth realm.

According to what Jumu Chilong said, starting from the seventh dimension, each level of advancement is extremely difficult. Breaking through the bottleneck of the dimension is even ten times more difficult.