goos ghosts/ moona x reader

Reader is gender natural

A/n note these is i think its a special chapter of the goos that were removed so in this chapter since moona has the ability to see ghosts she will help you reunite your pass goo friends

You sit in your dorm room thinking about the goos that were gone. You wish they could stay longer but the good time have to end. Sighing you walk out your room and head to the cafe. As you walk you saw one of the night charms looking at you in a weird way. Upon looking closer you see that it was moona one of the softies. She been staring at you ever since the soup squirrels and lang went extant. It look like she wants to show you something but she seem hesitate. You heard the rumor that moona was the weird one because she claimed that she see the goos that died not just the ghost slimes but other goos. The ones that were removed.  The humans to make fun of poor moona. But every time they make fun of her and make her cry for some reason some ghost foxes attack them even some slime hounds and slime dragons. One time when a mean girl human who is a karen make fun of moona for being clumsy and called her a cry baby. An angry slime pup jumped out of moona tail fur as he was sleeping in her fur being waken up by the Karen. He attacked the girl bitting her on the leg and rip the whole pants leg off making the girl ran away crying saying "this fox is a witch!!!" But she ends up getting ambushed by a small group of ghost foxes.

That confused you a lot since ghost foxes are vary shy goos who stay away from humans now they protecting the softy who is half blind and vary clumsy. Moona is vary strange to you but something about her tells you that moona was trying to show you what she sees. You slowly go over to moona trying not to scare her in case the ghost foxes are near by watching you while being invisible. She noticed you walking to her as she gives you a small smile. Suddenly some force gently set you down startling you.

Moona noticed and tries not to giggle. "Silly conecat...." She whispers making you look at her. "Conecat?" You asked her as she clear her throat. "Umm n nothing so what brings you here?" She asked as she looked at you. "Umm i noticed you were looking at me ever since the the soap squirrels and lang disappear..." You said as you teared up. "I missed them i just wished they didn't disappear....i wish i could see them..." You said sadly as you start cry. "I could help you with that..." Moona said quietly as you look at her seeing her eye turn from gold to light blue with a light pink pupil. You get scared as you felt something pat your back and heard a vary faint voice. "Do not worry she not going to harm you. She just want you to see us. Stay calm and look at her." Someone familiar to you said. "L lang?" You asked as moona nodded. "Good you heard him..." As she said that her fur pattering appear and start glowing light blue and light pink as the whole world turn bit dark as everything becomes blurry. You start to feel dizzy as everything starts to spin around you. Suddenly you hear a pup bark ans look down to see a ghost pup staring at you.

Then you look around seeing other goos you see what a fox that holding a cola can talking to a shork with black stripes as you see a cat with three heads talking to each others as many ghost slimes float around freely. Then you look at the walls seeing drawings and words written in goo wich wasn't there before. So this is what moona been going through. "Hey y/n!!!" Someone yelled as you turned to see the soap squirrels as they ran up to you and hug you as it gives you the cold feeling. "Cold." You shivered as moona giggles " that what happen when a ghost is near you well expect for ghost foxes." She said as she pet a ghost pup. "How on earth did you get this ability?" You asked her. "Well as i much as i remember i hugged a ghost fox but that ghost fox has three tails. That happened when i was a human of course. When i first woke up to a new me...i saw ghosts....writings on the walls and deaths....but i got used to it...and made friends with the ghosts that are long passed. Everyone think im crazy since they see me talking to myself but they don't understand that i was talking to ghosts...the ghost foxes didn't think im crazy they know who im talking too. That why they are protective of me because if the humans found out they might...might....do horrible experiment on me.... Or maybe eliminate me...." Moona said scared as some ghosts came to calm her down "don't worry moona i won't tell anyone about your ability."  You said as the shork with stripe look at you. "You better or else we will hunt you in your dreams." He growled as it scared you. "Sorry he didn't really trust humans that much." Moona said quietly as you nodded.

You moona and the ghosts have a good time chatting as it was time to go. You wave the ghosts goodbye as moona slowly gets you out of the vision as her eye turn back to gold and her fur pattering disappear. "Do come visit me if you want to see them again y/n oh and conecat said you're cute human and want to hug you but didn't want to give you cold feet. "Moona said as you nodded as you head to the cafe. "They'll visit you in your dreams y/n. " moona said as she she goes to the garden as she was followed by some ghost pups.