panther x reader x buck

Reader is male

Its a lemon and had bitting kink and rough and a bit hardcore

You have a fear of darkness ever since you were a child. People tend to be mean to you whenever they have chance. You thought you'll be forever be afraid of the dark...that is until two blackout goos decide to help you with that fear. You were wondering around the cave after getting a snack. You look around to see some kaiju chilling by the water few pups playing around. You smile at the sight and head to the safe area. You're about to walk in until the power went out and everything went to darkness.

Your heart starts to race as you quickly take out a flashlight and turn it on. You went to find somewhere to hide. What you didn't noticed that two goos watching you and lick their lips in the lustful way. Heading to the office area and search somewhere to hide. Suddenly someone grab you from behind and drag you to the deep cave area. You struggle to break free but whoever grabbed you has a tight grip. When you guys got in the deep parts of the caves someone throw you as you land on the large piles of pillows. You groan and slowly look up to see a male panther and male buck. You got scared when you saw then grin at you and walk close to you.

The buck hold up your chin and kisses you on the lips roughly. You moan against the kiss when you feel the panther rub your clothed member a bit before taking off your pants and boxers. You shiver when you feel him lick your member with the feeling of his sandpaper like tongue. The buck pull away as he smirk before kissing your neck and bitting it. You moan when you feel the panther begin to suck on your member as he rub your orbs. You moans as you try to push the panther head away but the buck pin your arm above your head giggling. "Uh uh uhh~"  The buck tease as he wag his finger in front of your face. You blush as whine soft when you pre cum inside the panthers mouth.

He pulls away and lick his lips purring low. You blush from him doing that and failed to noticed buck reach down to your member and moans when you feel him sucking on your member. The panther smirks as he push his member in your mouth. You begin to suck on his member you feel the buck sucking roughly on your member as you whines from pleasure. The bucket cat starts nibbling gently on your member making you whine as you feel the panther push his member deep in your throat. You choke on his member as he begins to roughly thrust hard against your face. After 5 min the panther cum deep down your throat making you choke and cum inside the buck mouth. The bucket cat swallows it with no problem as he pulls away giggling when panther pull away as you cough loudly. After coughing some air the panther lays down and pulls you to him laying your back against his chest. He quickly thrust his member inside your small hole. You moan loud as the buck smirk as he gets on top of you making you sandwiched between two male cat goos as sits on your member moaning soft. The buck stays still as the panther making you thrust into the buck roughly while he thrust roughly inside you. The panther bites your neck as he growl dangerously low making you whine from pain fear and pleasure. That all the feelings you can feel from these two goos you yelp when the buck bites the other side of your neck as the panther roughly deeper inside you feared that you won't be able to move your legs for few months or worse break you like a shattered glass. It last for 14 mins as you came like 4 times and the buck counted how many time you release inside of him. Both him and the panther only came 5 times as the whole hideout was covered in white substance. You lay there on the panther chest being in his arms as the buck lick your cheek as if he was grooming you clean. You blush as shyly pet his head making the bucket cat purr softly and snuggle you close as the three of you fall asleep.

You guess being in the blackout wasn't all that bad at least somehow these two cats help you face your fear of the darkness, as long as you with them of course.