yan protogen x reader

Reader is gender natural

Requested by TrixieCoffeeFox

"Ok y/n i want you to go to the storage to find some documents." One of the head scientists said as he sort out some papers in his office. You nodded and head to the main office area. You saw few protogens chattering away. You smile at them as you found them vary interesting. You walk to the storage area and saw something strange. There is a protogen but also a dark protogen. Maybe he a hybrid protogen? You walk close to see he been shut off. You found a charger and attach it to him. You smile as you went to the shelves and found the documents that the head scientist needs. As you walk out the room the hybrid protogen look at you and smile a creepy smile.

After few days finding the strange protogen people have been going missing. The people that was talking to you. Whenever someone talks or look at you, they went missing. Sometimes you got the feeling of being watched by something and look around to see no one there. Sometimes someone leaf some creepy notes. This starts to creep you out and try to ignore the feeling and keep on working. Other people started to avoided you as they think that you're the one that cause the missing people to go missing. Time went on the others seem to be scared to be around you. Whenever you say something to them they ran away. You heard one of them saying "y/n is this robot mate...we have to stay away." What do they mean you're this robot mate? Are they talking about the protogens? You went to the office area and see the protogens acting normal but when they see you they smile creepy at you. This scares you as you back away. You felt fluffy paws hold you close and look up to see the hybrid protogen staring at you smiling. "My mate.~" He said as he snuggles you close as he takes you to his hideout.

As it turn out this hybrid protogen was the one that killed the people that talked to you. He has other protogen kill the people by hacking into their code in order to protect you. The other protogen see him as their alpha and now that you're in his grasp they see you as their precious human who must be protected.