panther x male nc reader part 2

Reader is male

Requested by olakace15r4xd

Its a lemon

After you two confess each other feelings you two start to spend time together. But of course without anyone else noticing you two pretend to be enemies in everyone eyes but when you two are alone you become a couple. Well the only goos that noticed something about you two are sinox and corenline. They noticed you and panther tend to hold hands when you guys thought that no one was looking. They thought it was adorable when you guys are a couple. They didn't say anything to anyone else of what they discovered. They pretend they didn't noticed your two behavior to each other like everyone else. You and panther are at your hideout snuggling each other. You noticed panther is blushing and have his tail wrapped around his waist. "Panther is something wrong?" You asked concern as he look away. "Umm i i need some help..." He asked weakly as you look at him with a raise eyebrow. "What do you need help with?" You asked as he sigh as he unwrap his tail from his waist showing you his hard member.

You stare at his member in shock for a sec and smirk as gently grab it and rub it slowly. He let out a few moans as he grip on a pillow when he feel you begin to rub a bit fast. You get down on your knees and suck on his member wrapping your long tongue around it. You rubs his member with your tongue as you suck faster. Panther hold your head pushing you towards the base of his member as the tip of it went down to your throat. You choke on it a bit as you start to bob your head on his member faster as your tongue rubs the same pace purring against panther member.

He moans loud as he cum down your throat as you purr swallowing his cum with no problem. Pulling away as you lay panther down on the pillows bringing his legs over your shoulders. "You ready kitty?" You ask teasing him "yes go ahead.." He said as he feel your member go inside his small hole. You both moan as you being to thrust deeper into him as you reach down and kisses him as you begin to thrust fast. He moans in the kiss he wrap hos arms around your neck. Thrust faster into him you pull away and bite on his neck while his claws almost digged into your back. You begin to thrust roughly into him as both of you start to growl and hiss loud while moaning. The two of you felt close as you start to go faster and harder as panther moan loudly as the two of you cum together. "Ready for another round panther?" You asked as he look at you before nodding smirking. "This time I'll take the lead." "Well see about that." You two chuckle as you begin another round.