fake pup x slime hound reader

Reader is gender natural

Requested by dustycookiepony

Fake pup exe x slime hound reader

When you were a pup a red pup in fact. You have two loving slime hound parents. Everything was great you were happy and thought you were the luckiest pup in the lab, that is until some humans decided to ruined it. They killed your parents your two loving parents who loved and cared of you. Now they can't move anymore, breathe anymore, love or hate anymore. You feel alone and heartbroken. The other slime hounds tried to adopt you but you always hide afraid that you'll lose another family. You think that you have cursed and decided to stay away and live alone.

As time went on you grown to be a lone slime hound. You watched the happy slime family from the distance and feel sad. Sighing you walk to the cave lost in thought until you spotted something staring at you. You look to see a red pup, but something odd about this red pup. Its face...looked creepy with no emotions in it it just giving you a creepy fanged smile. But it didn't scare you it felt how you understand how the pup is feeling. Alone...you notice it has blood on its paws and a dead human head by it. You stared at the pup in shocked. Suddenly you remember something. A human liked red pups and decided to create one but something went wrong. The spikes are not the same like a normal red pup, it face is very creepy. That human decided to get of the pup, but the pup manage to escape never to be seen again. Humans and some goos went missing and once found to be dead. And this pup you saw was fake pup exe.

You two stare at each other for few mins until the pup slowly walk over to you as you go down to it level. "You were alone are you?" You asked the pup as it just looked at you with that creepy smile. You guessing it doesn't understand but surprisingly it nodded yes. You feel bad for fake pup. "You don't like humans do you?" You asked the pup nodded again as it let out a low growl. "I understand how you feel. They took my parents away when i was a pup. They killed them." You said as the pup looked at you in shocked as you told it what happened to you. The pup look down to the ground as if it was thinking of something then look up at you and nuzzle you. "Hmm?" You asked as fake pup use it slime to write the words. "Will you be my parent? We won't be alone as least we have each other. We keep fight the humans together." The words said as you smile and nodded at fake pup's request.

Now you and fake pup fight off the humans together. Together no human can make you feel unlucky again.