yan fem nc x male reader

Reader is male

Not been requested

During the blackout you and your group of friends search for the mighty night crawler they heard of. "I heard that the Nightcrawler comes out sometimes around the blackout. Maybe this time he'll come out?" One of your friends said as they take out a flashlight that they have in their bag. "Maybe...if we were lucky that is..." You said as you sigh really not in the mood to search for the nightcrawler. You figured that this time the nightcrawler won't come out this time of blackout. But every now and then everytime you and your friends are out to search for the nightcrawler you always get the feeling of being watched. 

You thought it was the panthers stalking you guys but you didn't see any glowing eyes watching you guys. In fact there hardly any panthers around only few of them are around. You noticed they seem to be worried and scared like something terrible has happened to them.  Whenever the panthers see you they ran away. What is going on. It not just the panthers jammers and night shades also avoiding you guys as well. You heard one of the jammers said something about a goo is obsessed with a human and will kill any goo that tries to hurt the human. So there a killer goo running around killing other goos all because ot the human that the goo is obsessed of.

Shaking your head at the thought of the killer goo. You guys walk pass some large crystals heading to the cafe. Then a weird noise was heard making you guys stop and look around to search for the noise. Suddenly the thing attacked one of your friends. The friend scream as the thing have them by the neck lifting them up in the air. It's the nightcrawler upon looking closely it look like a female. You grab the bat and rush to attack the nightcrawler. She noticed and quickly  dropped your friend and dodge from the bat swing from you. You glare at her as you swing the bat again to hit her but she grab the bat and take it from your hand.

You hear your other friends scream and see they being attacked by the nightcrawler's minions you went to help them fight off the minions. Then something hit the back of your head. You fall down to the ground as the last thing you saw was your friends getting killed by the minions and the nightcrawler smirking at you. "You're mine now..." She said as you lost consciousness.

Few hours later

Groaning in pain you slowly wake up as you noticed your arms and legs are tied up as you noticed you are laying on a large pillow.  You noticed you're under the staircase in the library. "Aww i see you're awake honey.~" Someone said next to you and felt them snuggling you. Looking to see it  the nightcrawler next to you as she held you in a tight hug in her arm. "I been keeping you safe from those panthers i saw them.staring at you in hunger...i don't want them touching my human so i got rid of them for you so you don't have to worry.~" She said as she giggles creepy. " you killed my friends why...?" "Because i love you human they just in the way...they don't matter anymore the only thing you can think of is us being together...forever." She giggles "oh and if you try to escape my minions will take you back to your new home and I'll have to punish you should i?~" She said as she lick your cheek making you blush and sigh. Welp it looks like you won't be getting out of this one.