witchbrew x reader fluff

Reader is gender natural

Requested by dustycookiepony

You met witchbrew when you went to the vending machine to grab something to drink. After beating up the vending machine for a couple of mins, the machine explode making sodas cans fly out of the machine. One of the soda can smack you right on the fore head. You groan as you rub your head seeing a strange soda that said witchbrew.

When you're about to pick it up the can shake and suddenly the tab open and liquid leak out from the can. What strange is that the liquid turn out to be goo when you saw it form into some kind of fruit bat. He look at you curious as he sniff you before he snuggle you. It made a bit scared when you felt his fang poke on the side of your neck. "U umm h hey little guy..." You said nervously as you slowly pet the bat's head making him purr and snuggle you even more. You found out his name is witchbrew he a new goo in the lab. He hides in witchbrew soda cans to infect a human who drinks the soda but it was rare to get the witchbrew. But somehow you are lucky to have the witchbrew but didn't drink it, so the bat decided to come out to meet you.

After meeting the bat he follow you around the lab. He always hold your arm as he seem vary shy around the other goos and humans. You found out he a huge sweet tooth when he eats your secret stash of candy in your room. Of course you're a bit upset about it until he gives you the adorable puppy dog eyes and you intensely forgave him. He likes it when you give him some belly rubs and head rubs. He slowly became friends with sprinkle kit and mochi the cafe duo. It made you happy that he is bonding with the other goos. You are very protective of the bat when you saw two human staring at him like they want to hurt the bat. The bat seem to bit scared of those two human as he always hide behind you whenever the two humans are near by. At night he hugs you close and lay his head on your chest while his wings wrap around you as he sleeps peaceful. The little fruit bat is such a cute little sweet tooth.