fem kaiju x fem lantern shork

Requested by Kinzoniz

Female kaiju named crystal

Female lantern shork named light

It a smut

Light and crystal hangs out in the deepest part of the caves chatting about how annoying try hard humans are. They been friends since they first met and have vary strong bond. They were best goo friends but tonight everything changed when the girls decided to try something....interesting.
Crystal has a crush on light when they first met she doesn't know how to tell her friend as she was afraid that it'll ruin her friendship with light. She keeps her feelings from light as she didn't want it to make things awkward for her and light. But crystal is unaware that light also has a crush on crystal as well. Both girls have a crush on one another but few of the goos noticed the blush in the two faces whenever they go to the cafe to enjoy their meal. "I shipped them." A sprinkle kit said to a mochi when they saw the lantern shork and kaiju blushing.

Now back to deepest part of the caves where the girls having their conversation. "So has the panther capture some of those try hards yet? " light said as she lays on the large pillow she took from the garden as she rest her head on her arms. Crystal stayed silent as she was staring at light smooth body. Light notice crystal staring and asked her. "Crystal are you alright? You been silent for a while." Light said as she noticed the blush on crystal face. She was about to ask another question until the kaiju suddenly climb on top of the lantern shork. "Crystal what are y-" light was cut off by crystal kissing her deeply making the lantern shork froze from shock and slowly kisses her back. Crystal pushes her tongue in light mouth having a battle between her and light tongue.

  Light whimper when she felt crystal rubbing her area as she moans in the kiss. Crystal smirk in the kiss as she pulls away from the panting shork who is out of breath as the kaiju reach to the lantern shork's area and sucks on her clit. Light lets out a loud moan as she holds on to crystal head making her go deeper inside her area. Crystal giggles as she thrust her tongue deep as she rubs the shorks clit.  Light felt herself getting close as she was about to cum until the kaiju pull away and smirk at the whimpering shork. "Nuh uh uh...hehe"  crystal smirk as she moves close to the shork and lays down pulling the shorks legs making her area close to the kaiju area making a scissor position.

"Ready love? " crystal asked as light nodded as the kaiju pulls her even more close making two of their areas touch each other making both of them moan. Crystal starts to rub her area against light's area making the shork moan as she wrap her tail together with crystal's tail. Light slowly start to rub against crystal area joining the same pace as crystal to make it even. The two moan as they start to go even faster as the hold each other hands as hiss and moans can be heard from the deep parts of the caves watch cought the attention to a curious male sinox and a male vip shades when they doing a video. So they investigate and saw the lantern shork and a kaiju giving each the same amount of pleasure. The vip shade records as the sinox watch the girls in shock. "This is going on live." The shade as the sinox nodded in a agreement as he was to busy watching the girls.

The girls didn't noticed them as they were to busy of focusing on each other. Crystal growl as she rub faster as the lantern shork follow behinds as they both felt their climax coming close. "I im getting close!" Crystal growls as she grip onto the shork's leg as she rubs a bit roughly against light's area making the shork moan loud as they both cum on each other areas. They pant as they smile weakly to each other and snuggle each other. "That was fun wasn't light..?" Crystal pants as the shork is out of breath as she let out a weak giggle "yea it was fun -wait what that red blinking dot?" Light said pointing at where the two males at.

When crystal turn around and saw the VIP shade and a sinox watching and recording she let out a loud roar. "GET OUT OF HERE YOU DIRTY PERVERTS!!!"  She roars scaring the two making the vip shade almost drop his camera as they ran away. "I'll be right back my sweet~" crystal said as she gives the lantern shork a peck ok the cheek before running after the males. "DELETE THAT VIDEO OR I'LL RIP YOU TWO TO SHREDS!!!!" Crystal was heard yelling as the two males are busying running away. "That my Crystal." Light laugh as she watch crystal chasing the vip shade and the sinox.

Rip vip shade and sinox