puppy fed x reader

Reader is gender neutral

And also it a surprise gift for OfficialFed and the other fed fans ^^  So enjoy the puppy fedora.

"Fed where did you go?" You asked as you look around the office area. The protogens look at you a bit confused as they were cleaning the office. "Umm guys have you seen fed we were playing hide ans seek." You asked as you been looking for him for an hour and haven't find him. To honest you're not vary good at finding him since he a good hider. One ot the protogens shows a video of a gray puppy with a fedora hat on his head hiding in one of the elevators. "Oh ok thanks" you smile as you go to the elevator area. Quietly walking to the elevator you hear a small sneeze and smile. "Oh bless you who ever you are." You quietly peek in the elevator but to your disappointment and shock it was a diamond pup who was hiding and was shaken in fear when he see you. "Oh sorry i thought you were fed here let me take you to your family. " you said as you gently pick up the pup and hide him in your lab coat.

You walk to the cave area and find a small group of slime hounds. You asked the pup is this his pack. He nodded yes as you place him down as he ran to his parents as they gave him a group hug.  "There now let find fed." You said as you walk around the cave and spotted a gray tail. You quietly walk over thinking it was him. "Found yo - huh?" You said as you realized it was shade, night shade and jammer playing. The three see you and bark happy. "Oh hi guys have you seen fed? " you asked them as the pups look at each other and giggles mischievously.

Shade points at where the cafe is as you nod. "Ok thanks." You said as you walk as the three pups follow you. Heading to the cafe you see mochi and sprinkle kit serving food for humans and gootraxions. You see a fedora hat by the boxes and slowly walk over and peek to see a purple pup sleeping as she wearing the hat. "Oh dang it..." You said as it wake up the purple pup as she bark at you and runs off to her family. Now you are worried for that gray pup what if the panther got or worse? Walking back and forth panic gaining weird looks from people and gootraxions who was enjoying their meal. Jammer, shade and night shade look worried for you as they felt a bit guilty of tricking you of thinking that purple pup was their quiet brother. Jammer bark you to follow them as they lead you to the garden. At first you were confused until you saw fed with the figs and plantix.

You walk in as the two bugs gootraxions look at you in a protective matter as fed wakes up once he saw you and his brothers he quietly walks up to you and look up at you with his usual poker face. "You were hiding here the whole time?" You asked as he nodded making you face palm yourself. "Man...i should find stuff better...im worried that a panther must of gotten you or worse..." You sigh as fed tilt his head at you as he stare at you. "Well he knows where the safest he can go witch is the garden he told us he saw a panther in the office. He told the protogens to keep it busy so it wouldn't noticed him. And then he came to us and told jammer shade and night shade to find you. So i guess they decided to prank you by putting the hat on a pup that was sleeping in the cafe." The figs said as the three other pups look away when you turn to look at them. Sighing glad that you found fed and he was safe. He jump in your arms and yawn before falling asleep nuzzling in your chest to get conformable. You smile as you and the other pups decided to chill out in the garden with the bug gootraxions.