fem lanturn shork x male reader

Reader is male

Requested by olakace15r4xd

Warning cringe that probably gonna make you guys laugh and has a bit of a lime in it. Also prepared to be sandwiched by mommy lanturn shork :p yes you'll understand what i mean by sandwiched.

Wondering around in the darkness. You trying to run away from the group of panthers from become their mate or food. Rush in the pool room and noticing the panthers are getting closer to grab you. You get in the pool and run to the other side of the pool room. When you're about to get out the pool until someone pull in their arms. You struggle to break free from their grasps but it was no use. The group of panther growl at the person that have you in their arms and walk away. Looking up at the person you noticed it a female lanturn shork holding you like a teddy bear with your head between her big breasts. You noticed the baby lanturn shorks swims to you guys. It seem like she the mother of these babies. She giggles when she noticed you trying to get your head away from her breasts.

"Aww what wrong you don't like mommy's breasts?" She said as she pets your head as she licks your cheeks. You look away from her as her babies nip at you playful. She lets you go but she keeps an eye on you so you won't try to get away. The babies nuzzle you as one of them who is the smaller then the other baby lanturn shorks. You gently pick him up and pet his back as he move around in your arms trying to get comfortable as he lay on his back as you rub his belly making him wiggle from being ticklish. The mother lanturn shork watch you taking care of her babies as she let out a small smile.

After staying with mommy lanturn she explains that her mate witch is the babies father was killed by one of the tryhards when he was defending her and her babies. After her mate was gone she was alone with her babies and was in a depressions. That was is when she saw you in the pool room talking to other shorks getting along with them. It was like love at first sight she was nervous to meet you as she been hiding. That is until she saw you when you were being chased by the panthers and saved you from them. So you decided to stay with her as you didn't want her be alone with her babies. She was happy that you decided to stay with her and her babies and hug you tight. You blush as you again have your head being sandwiched between her large "pillows." Well you didn't mind whenever she did that. But at least she has someone to be with her and her baby shorkys.

(Well you been sandwiched lol)