gray wolves x male reader

Reader is male

Requested by dustycookiepony

You are the new scientist of the lab. You kinda like an intern to the higher scientist but that didn't bother you much. But hey at least you have your own dorm room so that a plus. Well the problem is that Kelly who is one of the higher scientists of the group. She is a huge bully to you. You figure that she does that to new scientists around here. She aways mess up your task and take all the credit of your work. Few of her minions also join in on the fun to mess with you. She always says that newbie won't last a day in this lab. She think that you're gonna chicken out and quit the job. You thought that she gonna make fun of you forever with her minions and of course end up getting yoh in trouble for something you didn't do....until one day. You going to the office area after the lecture from one of the bosses of the lab. 'If she keeps this up she gonna end up getting me fired. Maybe she right im no fit to be working w -' you were suddenly out of your train of thoughts when you bump into someone anf fall down on your butt to the ground...hard. "Oh sorry bro you ok there?" Someone said as they reach out their paw..? You slowly look up see a gray wolf staring down at you with his cyan eyes.

You backs away from the wolf in  fear as you realize you didn't bring your bat. "Wait wait bro its ok im not here to infect you!" He said as he raise his paws up. You stare at him for a few secs until you get up and dust yourself off. "So you're friendly?" You asked the wolf as he roll his eyes. "Well duh what do you think i was gonna do?" "Attack me?" "No bro i was curious to see a new person in the lab. And also why do you look upset did something happened?"  He asked as you explain to him of what happened with kelly and her minions been doing to you, and trying to get you be kicked out of the lab for something you didn't do. "Oh that karen look a like human? She always a trouble maker. She does this to anyone who is new. One time she made fun of the goo named witch brew and calling him vary hurtful names. The sweet innocent bat was crying his eyes out for days. Hiding from that evil girl." He explain to you about the indent about the witch brew.

"I just don't understand why she doing this. Like what did we do?" You said. "She doing this because she want to be a center of the spout light." He said as he said. You told him about yourself and you found out his name is jammer. "Hey i want you to meet the other wolves y/n." He said as he grab your hand and drag you to the elevator area to see three other wolves. "Guys this is y/n the new scientist in the lab." Jammer as the wolf with party glasses look at you. "Nice to meet you y/n im nightshade and this is shade and fed. " nightshade said as he point to the wolf with the dark shade and the wolf with the fancy hat. Shade waves at you smiling while fed just look at you for a sec then tilt his hat to cover his eyes. "So what brings you here?" Shade asked you as you explain about yourself and about kelly's madness. "Her again? Really...?" Nightshade said annoyed as he sigh. "Can't this girl just stop?" He said as fed shakes his head. "I don't think so...she doing this to be in her bosses favor." Fed said as jammer also told them that kelly was trying to get you fired.

Shade and nightshade look at each other and smile. "Don't worry y/n well take care of this." Shade said as fed look at them. "Oh i see where this is going..you gonna teach her a lesson...?" He asked as shade nods as he wraps an arm around you. "Yea and we won't let her mess with our new friend." He said. The wolves made a plan and gather some information from one of the ghost foxes who didn't like Kelly that much. She explain that Kelly has a huge fear of spiders and lizard? "Well that explain why she gets jumpy whenever she was task to do with the experiment with one of the kaijus." Nightshade said as other wolves nod agreeing with the party wolf. They asked the kaiju to join in on the plan and they gladly join in. They seeing the scared look on that scientists face.

Then they grab some fake spider from the halloween decorations from the storage. Then they set of the trap for the evil bully. In a few mins kelly walk to the garden to do some task until step on a trap making a bucket of fake spiders fall onto her. The girl screams out bloody murder as she ran out of tbe garden heading to the caves. Shade had his camera out recording the scared scientists running to the next trap. Kelly bumped into one of the kaijus witch it let out a loud hiss making the girl scream and ran to the safe zone with bunch ot kaijus chasing her there. Once she rush in tbe safe zone with her hair mess up as she gather some air. The kaiju started laughing at her abd so does her minions once they saw tbe video. Kelly was later fired when the boss found out of what she been doing to the new people and goos.

Now that Kelly gone you finally do your task without being bothered. You thank the wolves for their help and you guys have your movie night after you finish doing your work. Snuggling into jammer and nightshade as shade and fed kinda feels a bit left out and joins in on the snuggles group. Guess your welcomed into the vibe wolf pack.

Also here the fusion of jammer and nightshade.