yan fed x reader x Yan shade

Reader is male

You read a book you got from the library about f/s (favorite subject). Chilling on the couch by the elevators while the protogens and dark protogens are busy chattering never noticed you there behind them just reading a book on the couch. You always the quiet mouse in the lab no one even noticed you around but you liked it that way. You didn't like much attention and tend to stutter whenever someone manage to speak to you.

It get kinda lonely when it comes to this being not existed by everyone....or so you thought. Two goo noticed you and have been watching you secretly without you noticing them. Everytime you go to the office to read they watch you and day dreams about you. Those goos are fed and shades the formal duo. When they first lay eyes on you they starts to get curious about you. The more you go to the office the more obsessed they become.  And today things have changed when a small group of mean humans hurt the duo's favorite human.

"Hey little mouse what you got there? A book hmm are you a nerd or what?" One of the bullies said who is the leader as his minions snicker at you. You stare at them as you give them a blank look trying not to be bothered by their bullying but fear was visible in your eyes. "Is the mouse scared? Hehe why don't we play a game with the mouse?" When he said that his minions grab you and drag you out the office. "L let me go! " you yelled as you struggle to break free from their grasps. They laugh as they take you to the caves. "Why don't you say hi to the kaijus they gonna have fun with the mouse like you." One of the minions said as few of the kaiju appear and hiss at you guys not happy that you guys in their area.

When they about to throw you to the kaiju area something attack them making them let you go. You see two wolves attacking and killing the bullies. You quickly run away to a hiding spot before they can noticed you. You hide in one of the locker and hold your breath and close your eyes. You hears someone walk pass the locker your in and sigh in relief. That is until someone open the locker and pull you out in a hug. "Our human~" one of the wolves said that wearing a fedora as the other wolves joins in on the group hug as well. "D don't k kill me i i i have done nothing wrong! J just let me go!" You said as you start to struggle witch only make the wolves hug you a bit tighter. "We know you done nothing wrong...we felt sad that you felt alone and no one noticed you. But now me and fed have you. You won't feel alone anymore no one else matter but us."the wolf with dark shades said as he snuggle into you with the wolf named fed.

"You're ours forever~"

Sorry if it bad i didn't have much motivations. :(