mochi x male reader fluff

Reader is male

Requested by GregMegX2

"Mochi can i sleep next to you tonight?" You asked the coffee dragon nervously. "Oh y/n is it another nightmare about the nightcrawler again?" They asked as they pull you in a bear hug. Ever since the scientist manage to capture the nightcrawler the clever beasts manage to escape and targets the unexpected test subject who is minding his own business chilling in the office area chatting with mochi who is on their break from the cafe. That unexpected test subject is you.

The nightcrawler spotted you and sneak up behind you. Mochi quickly noticed the goo behind you and scream. "Y/n behind you!" They shout panic before you have time to run or turn around the nightcrawler charged at you knocking you down before picking you up by the neck. You struggle to break free from from the lizard tight grip. He laugh at your attempts to break free and throw you against the wall knocking the air out of you. Coughing out some blood the nightcrawler walk up to you menacing. Before he could do anything mochi tackle him to the ground. The two begin to fight mochi struggles to beat nightcrawler. You see the see the emergency button on the desk and quickly press it.

Suddenly guards rush in the office and grab the two goos. One of the guards manage to tranquilize the nightcrawler putting him to sleep. They were about to do the same thing to mochi until you stop them. "N no...mochi saved me from him. " you explain coughing as the guards bandage the coffee dragon and you before walking away with the unconscious nightcrawler. Mochi takes you to the couch to rest.

Ever since the attack you have nightmares that the Nightcrawler will return and this time kill you and mochi for stopping it. You didn't want mochi to be in danger you wouldn't forgive yourself if something happens to mochi. You hug the coffee dragon and nuzzle in their chest fluff. Feeling their wings wrapped around you before pulling you into a tight hug. " don't worry y

im here...i won't let anything happen to you..." "But i wouldn't forgive myself if it hurts you or worse...i keep having these nightmares about it..." You said as you sigh. "We won't let it happen y/n..." Mochi said as they playfully lick your cheek with their long tongue purring low. You blush and hides your face in their chest fluff. "Mochi i told you not to do that! " you scream in their chest fluff making the dragon laugh. "Ok I'll stop." "I know you'll do it again." "But you liked it.~ " Mochi giggles as you sigh and look up at mochi and boop their nose making them squeak. "Look who fluttered now." You chuckle as the dragon look away grumbling.