yan sprinklekit x reader x yan mochi

Reader is gender neutral

Requested by WhenTheFunnyStrikes

What a busy day at the cafe helping out two gootraxions who works in the cafe, sprinklekit and mochi. You met them when you first walk into the cafe. At first you were a bit scared to talk to them because mochi looks a bit intimidating and he a bit taller then you. After a while you noticed they seem very friendly and you guys became friends. You even volunteered to help them out with the cafe. You remember your mom used to teach you how to make her special ice cream cake recipe when you were young. You made a delicious ice cream cake and everyone loved it and even asked for seconds. You made the Oreo ice cream cake since oreo is your favorite cookie. (If you don't like Oreo you can choose the other flavors )

When sprinklekit and mochi tried it they almost ate the whole cake witch made you stare at them in shocked and worried

When sprinklekit and mochi tried it they almost ate the whole cake witch made you stare at them in shocked and worried. "Umm im glad you two liked the cake b but couldn't we save some for the others?" You asked because they ate cake like salvage beasts. They frown as the two stop eating. "Ok fine..." Sprinkle kit as they place what left of the cake on the counter. "Don't worry i can make another ice cake for you two later i have to serve to the costumers." You said as you walk out the kitchen. They stare at each other and agreed to keep you for themselves. Ever since the two saw you it was love at first sight and once they ate your ice cream cake their obsession grew even more. It like you put your love into the cake they felt it but got jealous when they saw other people talking to you and one time sprinkle kit almost snap when a female human slipped and fell on top of you smashing the piece cake that you were holding into the woman  face. "Oh my god watch where you going you idiot! You ruined my clothes!" And what wrose that human is acting like a angry karen. She always yelling at you that you made the cake to sweet and said she lost a tooth because of you. Of course you told her that you saw her not having a toothache and also ate the cake and enjoying it. That earn a slap on your face from her sharp nails leaving a large claw mark on your cheek. The whole cafe gasps in shock as both mochi and sprinkle kit are ticked off. "EXCUSE ME LADY WHAT THE HECK DO YOU THINK YOU DOING!!!?" Sprinkle kit yelled as they walk out the kitchen with mochi follow behind them who also glare at the female human who insulted you. "Oh im sorry i was trying to teach this brat a lesson on how to respect the customers orders and also they insulted me by smashing the cake into my face!!" She yelled back at sprinklekit. "Oh let me help you with that.." Mochi said as he walk and grab a bucket of dirty water and dump it onto the lady head making her scream so loud that jammer and night shade heard her from the cafe as they were jamming to the music in the caves. You heard someone yelling "shut up we trying to jam here!" from the caves. Oh boy jammer and night shade are not happy.  "WHAT THE F*CK!!!?" She yelled as you stare at the cafe duo in shock they never act like this before. "There that should wash that ugly face and attitude of yours." Mochi said with a smug look on his face. "You ugly best i will kill you!!! " She shrieked as she was about to attack mochi and sprinkle kit until you block her. "Leave right now! Don't take your anger out on them! " you yelled as the lady glare at you and storm off. "THIS IS NOT OVER!!!" She yelled as she walk out the cafe, everyone cheer as they glad that the karen is gone. "Y/n we have to bandage that mark on your face before it get infected!" Sprinkle kit said as they dragged you out the cafe followed by mochi.

Time skip

You lay down on the bed with the bandage on your cheek. "Man what a day...i hope it gets better tomorrow." You said as you turn off the lights as you're about to close your eyes until a scream wake you up fully. "W what was that!?" You said as you grab the flashlight and run out the room. The scream was heard from the cafe as you walk there. You walk in the cafe and looking around, the smell made you gagged and covered your nose. "What was that smell!?" You asked as it leads to the kitchen and once you go to the counter and gasps as you see the lady that insult you earlier is now a bloody mess as her head was in the bucket. What worse is that there words that said. "Nothing sweeter then a ice cream cake made from our favorite human ~" it send shivers down your spine as you back away from the sight. You bump into something as it wrapped it wings around you as a low purr was heard. "Hello y/n glad you see our surprise~" someone said and suddenly something hit your head making the world went dark. "You'll see our other surprise soon when you wake up~" that was the last thing you heard before everything went to dark.

"Good morning our little cake~" someone said as you wake up and look around to see that your in the bathroom. You see sprinkle kit and mochi smiled at you. "W who are you and why are we in the bathroom. " you asked as sprinkle kit giggle. "Im sprinkle kit and this is mochi and are your lovers and you're our little ice cream cake dragon cat~" mochi said as he lift your chin to look at him and sprinkle kit. "D dragon cat?" You asked as sprinkle kit point at the mirror as you stare in shock. Seeing a cat like figure with dragon wings and horns as their fur is a is mix with cream white and light coffee brown with chocolate sprinkles covered their fur as they have a cone tail behind them. "I is that me?" You ask as the duo nod and smile more. "Yes and your a ice cream cake goo called creamy cake." sprinkle kit said as they abd mochi hug you tight making you blush
and nuzzle in their arms. You felt safe in their arms and you will never be harmed and they will make sure of that.