male figs x reader x male plantix part 2

Reader is male

Requested by GregMegX2

Its a lemon

After the plant goos prank you with the pup. You guys started working around the garden like usual. But what strange is that plantix and figs acting a bit weird. You tend to cought them staring at you and whispering each other. But when you ask them what wrong they kelp quiet and blush. This is making you worried for your plant goo friends and wanted to help them. Around 12 am you waken up by someone poking you. You turn to see both plantix and figs staring at you blushing. "Hey guys...what wrong?" You asked them tiredly as you rub your eyes. "Umm we need help with something..." Plantix said shyly as he blush more. You were confused until fig spoke up. "You know that time of the year when goos...become in heat..." He said as you realized what he ment and blush red. "So...that why you guys are acting weird around me." You said as the two nodded.

Suddenly figs pull you in for as kiss as plantix pull down your pants and boxers before rubbing your member. You moan in the kiss as you felt figs push his tongue in your mouth as you two begin the battle. After a few mins figs won the battle and explore around your mouth. You both pull away leaving a trail of saliva. But your head was gently force to turn to plantix as he kiss you. Figs gets down on his knees and begin to suck on your hard member as you moan against the kiss between you and plantix. Figs begin to suck fast as you end of losing the battle between you and plantix. The green plant goo giggle and pulls away from the kiss and nuzzle his cheek against yours. You blush.and moans as you cum inside figs mouth. He swallows it as he pulls away from your member.

Figs gently lay you down on your bed as he rubs his member against your small hole as he slowly push it in. You turn your head to see a shy plantix have his member in front of you as you slowly suck on his member. He moans as he gently starts to thrust and soon follow by figs who also begin to thrust. You moan against plantix member as the two begin to thrust fast. Plantix moans loud as he pushes his member down your throat making you gag. Figs begins to thrust deeper as he moans along side with plantix as you guys slowly felt close to climax. The two begins to thrust faster and harder against you as close eyes as you cum on figs and your chest figs and plantix cum inside you. You choke a bit as you manage to swallow some of the cum while some leak out of the corner of your mouth.

The two pull away and lay down before pulling you into a tight hug. "We love you y/n." Both figs and plantix said together. "Love you too you guys. " you said as you snuggle against the two plant goos.