panther group x reader x nc group

The reader is gender natural

You were a new janitor of the lab that created the goos. Of course being a janitor can be hard with people making fun of you, leaving their mess for you to clean. But you're a calm and humble human you decided to choose to become the janitor because you wanted to work hard. You met some friendly goos like hazzys, shorks, sprinkle kits and mochi every time you're on a break. They always put you in a good mood and always keep you happy whenever the other humans make fun of you. The goos seem to like you vary much with that special ability you have. You see every time you pet a goo or come close to one they became instantly calm and relax and sometime because vary protective of you. One time a slime hound have keep you in their arm snuggling you as it treats you as you are it pup. It took you an hour to get out of the hound grasps since it has an iron grip on you.

But the worse came when it black out...and that scares you the most. You whenever it blackout the panthers will come out for the hunt for humans. You have to hide in one of the lockers in the offices to stay away from those beasts. But what also worse the Nightcrawlers minions anf their leader will always come out on the hunt. These are the two goos that you were afraid of since they are two of the most strongest goos. But what you didn't know that these goos will end up fighting over you when they heard of the goo guardian. That what the friendly goos called you. Those two groups wanted to meet the goo guardian. They have they chance when the blackout started.

You were cleaning in the cave from the trash that those bullies have made when sudden the power went out. Then the whole cave went into darkness. "Oh no..." you said as you see the crystal turn from blue to...white. Fear have take over your body as you immediately search for a hiding spot when you hear the growls and some humans screams. You run trying not to bump into anything or anyone. As you run you hear fast footsteps behind you. Turning around you see some panthers chasing you with the weird look in their eyes. That look as if they were obsessed with you. Freaked out you run as fast as you can as you run to the toxic area. You climb up the the shelves and climb up the invisible ladder. But once you climb up you spot a large group of Nightcrawler minions. Then they look at you and made weird hiss as they walk up to you. You were about to jump down one of them grab you as you look to see thier leader. The goggle Nightcrawler. He pull you in a hug. You struggle to break free from his grasp as the minions also join in the hug. "C...can't breathe..." You struggle as the leader loosen the grip a little for you to breathe.

The leader Nightcrawler purrs as he snuggle into you. It make you feel a bit awkward being hugged by one of the strongest goos. But then you guys hear some growls and turn to see an angry group of panther glaring at the leader Nightcrawler. "The human is ours give them back!!" One of the panthers said as it seem that she the leader of the panthers. The leader nightcrawler glare at her as he pull you close. "You snooze you lose kitty the human belongs to us!" The leader Nightcrawler said as he snuggle you even more as he stick his lizard tongue at the leader panther like a 5 year old kid. That ticked off the leader panther as she charge at the nightcrawlers with her group. The nightcrawlers starts charging at the panther group after the leader Nightcrawler let you go but ties you up before following his group.

The library went into chaos books being furniture being thrown around and books being ripped up. You watch in horror when there a whole blood bath or goo bath in the library. You decided you need to get heck out of here without them knowing. You wiggle around making the ropes lose freeing one of your arms before untying the ropes. Slowly getting up you carefully walk to the exit trying not to make any noise. One of the panthers see you and tell everyone to stop and point at you. "The human escaping!" The panther cry as the whole group of nightcrawlers and panthers turn to look at you. Panicking you quickly climb down the ladder as the group of panthers and nightcrawlers chase after you.  "Leave me alone!!" You shout as you run out the toxic room and search for the hiding spot. One of the panthers grab the back of your collar and lift you up. You cover your eyes waiting for the pain but suddenly the panther lick your face and snuggle you. "Got you.~" she said but end up getting attack by some nightcrawler minions. She drop you by accident as you landed on your butt. You watch as the groups staring fighting again as you have enough. "Enough!!" You shout making both group stop and look at you in shock. "Please stop fighting what do you guys what with me!?" You asked as the leader Nightcrawler look at you. "We want you to ourselves but those pesky panthers got in the way and wanted to keep you away from us!" He said as the leader panther glare at him. "You were hogging them! We want the human!" She said as it look like they were about to fight again. You walk up to the leader and push them away from each other. "Can you guys stop it!? Is there anyway for you guys to stop fighting?" You ask as both leader look at each other thinking of an idea. "Maybe...if we can share you..." The nightcrawler said as the leader panther seem to be hesitate but agreed with him. You stare at the leader in shock. "So what do you say human?~" the panther leader said as her and the nightcrawler pull you in a hug. With thr heavy heart you agreed to let them share you.

And that how you got both groups to share you. Being in the grasps of both panthers and nightcrawlers arms being hugged to death. With the nightcrawler and panther minions snuggle against you. The sight was a strange group wholesome hug. Well it the only way to keep them from killing each other. And the other goos can't be near you since they were afraid of being attack by the nightcrawlers and panthers if they come any close to you.