fashui x reader fluff

Reader is gender neutral

Requested by beetandpachirisu

You were asked to clean the bathroom. Being a janitor of the lab you didn't mind the hard work. But people can be a jerk to you sometimes. One time someone dump their drink on the floor and asked you to clean it up. With a heavy heart you clean up the spill ignoring the mean people words and to stay calm. But you fail to noticed something watching you from the bathroom with curiosity and pity.

To be honest there one place you're kinda scared to clean was the bathroom. You hear rumors that the bathroom was guarded by the goos that live there. You swallow down your fear when you walk in front of the bathroom door. "Its going to be ok it just a bathroom...rumors can't be true sometimes." You said to yourself as you slowly walk in the bathroom you noticed the note on the sink and pick it up. "Whoever reading this do not use to much soap even when the power outage or they will attack you" The note said making you stare at the soap bottles in confusion. "What the heck? Is this a joke...?" You asked yourself thinking whoever wrote this note probably was the one who making this bathroom rumor. You didn't noticed the teal squirrel watching you from the stall with curiosity.

Sighing you grab your cleaning supplies and start cleaning the bathroom. As you were cleaning the lights starting to flicker making the whole place turn red. Suddenly one of the soap bottle starting shaking before falling to the ground as soap starts to leak out from it. The soap starts to form into the squirrel like figure as it start at you and glare at you but stops when it noticed you cleaning. "And done now to change th - " you stop when you turn around face to face with a grumble orange squirrel staring at you with it hands on his hips. Gulping you back away to the door away from the squirrel. He quickly grab you and pulling you away from the door. You struggle against the squirrel grip as he hold you close. "Stop struggling human im not going to hurt you!" He grumble keeping a tight grip on you. After a while you slowly giving up. He nuzzle you as he purrs as he wrapped you with his tail. "Now do you give up struggling?" The squirrel asked as you nod he snuggle close to you. Every time he nuzzle you small bubbles starts to form as it slowly turn you into a fashui. When he noticed it and smiles and nuzzle against cheek making you blush. "Now those people won't put pressure on you now. " He said smiling keeping you close to him.